Heather Calls Rose

"Hey Heather, I just barely finishing punishing Hunter. How did it go with Hanna?"

"It went as well as it could have been expected, maybe better."

"Right before I was going to start spanking Hunter he got a text from Hanna. I took his phone from him and read the text. It said something about he needed to tell me the whole truth because Hanna had told you everything. Do you know what that's about?"

"Right before I spanked Hanna I asked her if there was anything else that she wanted to tell me, and she broke out into a long explanation. Today wasn't the only day that they have sluffed. They were forging notes to their teachers, and then they would show up to your class so that nothing was suspected."

"Oh boy. Wow."

"I know. That was a lot for me to take in too. So, the reason I called you was to talk about that exact thing. Sluffing one day was bad enough, but multiple times is so much worse. I don't think that just one spanking is going to work for their punishment."

"Well, now that I know the whole story, I think you are right. Ryan isn't home yet, so I'm going to need some time to discuss this with him first. For now, it looks like Hunter still has some more punishment coming to him tonight."

"How about I keep Hanna over tonight? I'll get her to school tomorrow, and we'll go from there. I have everything that she needs here, so it's not a big deal for me."

"That works fine for me. I'll have Hunter stay the night here, and bring him to school in the morning."

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye Rose."

"Bye Heather."

After I got off the phone with Rose, I headed back into the living room where Hanna was to talk to her.

"Hanna, I just got off the phone with your mom, and you're just going to stay the night here. How about you come into the kitchen and help me make dinner?"

We both headed into the kitchen together. I had set out some steaks this morning, so we decided to cook some pasta to go with the steak. When dinner was almost ready, Hanna set two places for us at the table. When the food was done, I dished the plates up for both of us. We sat down across from each other.

Hanna spoke up once we sat down, "So, why am I staying the night with you?"

"It was going to be easier for your mom for you to stay the night here and Hunter stay at your house. I know that you tried to send a text to warn Hunter today, but he didn't see it in time. So, when I called your mom, she finally found out the whole story. Hunter is going to be punished again tonight for not telling her, and so she didn't know how long that would take."

"Oh."

As we finished eating, Hanna took our plates to the sink and rinsed them off. She offered to clean the dishes, so I told her I would help dry.

"Hanna, now that we're done, let's go into the living room and work on your homework. That still needs to be done tonight even though you're not at home. If you need some help, I can help you too."

We worked on her homework for a few hours until she finished, then we both went up to my room. I went in my closet and grabbed her some pajamas. Hanna and I are the same size, so it works out perfectly. I showed her to the guest bedroom.