Heather Punishes Victoria

It's been a few weeks since we spoke to the kids, and I guess one of them has decided to not care. I got a call from the school just barely. I don't know what the problem is yet, but it's something to do with Victoria. I headed over after I got off the phone. When I open the office door, Victoria is sitting on one of the waiting chairs.

When she sees me she speaks up, "The principal is waiting for you in her office."

I knock on the principal's door.

"Please, come in."

The principal is sitting down at her desk waiting for me to sit down.

"I'm sorry that this is the reason that we have to keep seeing each other."

"I don't mind coming in. It's okay."

"I have something to show you on my computer."

She turned her computer around so I could see the screen. She pressed a button and a video started playing. It was two students sitting in a car in the parking lot. They were smoking cigarettes together. One of the kids moved their head, and I could tell that it was Victoria. I stared at the screen in astonishment. I can't believe that Victoria had been smoking cigarettes. When the video ended, the principal spoke up.

"I could show you more videos just like this one if you wanted to. This has apparently been going on since the beginning of the year. I admit that we should have picked up on this sooner, but we don't monitor our video cameras very much. We only use them when we have to find something that has happened."

"So, let me get this right. She has been doing this since the beginning of the year?"

"Unfortunately, yes. As far as school policy goes, this is a matter of suspension. She will be suspended for two weeks."

"I understand, I know that this is a serious matter."

"I understand that you are the person in charge of disciplining. If I were you, I would be keeping close tabs on her for the next few weeks. It's going to be hard to stop an addiction, so she's going to need some help. She's going to need someone watching her constantly."

"That can be done. I'm sorry about this. We will take care of this problem before she comes back."

I stood up and walked out the door. Victoria was waiting in the chair still.

I spoke up, "Let's go."

Victoria got out of the chair and followed me to my car. When we got in, Victoria tried talking, but I told her to save her conversation for later. When we got to my house, I told Victoria to get out. She was walking really slowly, so I smacked her butt a few times to hurry her up. She picked up her pace after I did that. When we got inside, I ushered her into my bedroom. I sat down on the side of my bed.

"Sit down beside me. We need to talk."

Victoria came and sat down by me.

"Do you want to start explaining to me what I saw on the video today?"

"Um, well, I uh, I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I was smoking in a car with another student."

"Victoria, why the hell did you start smoking in the first place? You know it's not good for you."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Because of the video that I saw today, and other videos, you are suspended for two weeks. Now, I haven't spoken to your mom yet, but you're probably going to be staying here for the whole two weeks. No one will be at your house to watch you the whole time, and you obviously need to be under constant supervision."

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

"Watch it! I think we should get started, so stand up and bend over the end of the bed."

Victoria did as I told and was waiting for me to start. I walked into the closet to go grab a belt. I laid the belt on the bed next to Victoria. I heard her shudder as she saw the belt next to her. I pulled her pants and underwear down to the floor. I then picked up the belt and began.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"There will be no more smoking. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I walked back to the closet and set down the belt. I picked up the paddle and walked back out. Victoria was beginning to cry.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I set down the paddle on the bed. I pulled Victoria's underwear and pants back up.

"Stand up, go place the paddle in my closet."

Victoria stood up and walked slowly to the closet. When she came back, I could see the pain on her face.

"Here, sit down by me. Let's just sit together for a while. I know that this can be an awkward situation for you Victoria, but I don't want you to feel that way. I don't want to just be the person that punishes you. I want to have a good relationship with you, and I want you to be able to trust me."

"That means a lot to me that you would say that."

"You don't have to get my attention by getting into trouble though. In fact, I would rather not have to punish you every time we see each other. Seriously, whenever you need someone to talk to, you can call me, and we can always talk."

"Thank you."

We pulled each other into a close hug. Victoria laid her head down on my lap.