Hanna

Victoria and I woke up at four-thirty this morning. Practice starts at five-thirty this morning. We went into the bathroom and put our hair in ponytails and brushed our teeth. We got into our shorts and tank tops and headed down the stairs to go eat some breakfast. Rose was in the kitchen making some breakfast.

"I made you girls a hot breakfast. I figured you'd need something to keep you going the whole day."

We both chimed in, "Thanks mom."

"Sit down and I'll put your food on plates for you."

Victoria and I sat down at the island.

I spoke up, "You must have got up pretty early to make us breakfast."

"Well, I didn't really sleep at all last night."

"Why didn't you sleep?"

"You girls would probably find out the truth sooner or later, so I'll just tell you."

Rose came around the island and sat down by me. She winced as she sat down.

"Your dad and I came to an agreement last night on a few things."

"What kind of things?"

"Well, Hanna, there's more to Victoria's punishment yesterday than what you know about. I was very angry yesterday when I punished her, and I had your dad come up to the bathroom during the punishment."

"What for?"

"I had him take his belt off to give Victoria a spanking from him."

"What? Dad would never do that. He's never laid a hand on me."

Victoria spoke up, "I promise that what she just said is true. If you don't believe me, you should see my butt. It's still very sore. Your dad has like an iron arm or something, it was horrible."

"Well, I still don't understand why you didn't sleep last night."

"Last night, when I went to my bedroom your dad and I had a long chat. He told me that he didn't like how I had him come upstairs and punish Victoria without informing him before. He also wasn't happy that I didn't calm down before dealing with your sister yesterday. We also talked about how we should talk about you girl's punishments before going through with them."

"So you didn't sleep because you and dad were up all night talking?"

"I wish it were that simple. Actually, your dad punished me last night for my behavior yesterday."

"What? Wait, what do you mean he punished you?"

"He, uh, um, spanked me while I was bent over the bed. And he spanked me with his belt too."

"Wow! That is a lot of information to take in so early in the morning."

"So, I didn't sleep because my bottom was quite sore last night."

"So not only did you get my dad to start spanking us, but you got him to start spanking you too?"

"Yep. The last time that I was spanked was when I was in high school. Last night was the worst spanking I have ever had. So, if you think me spanking you is bad, your dad is way worse. You two should be on your best behavior unless you want to be under the wrath of dad."

After we finished eating breakfast, we all put our dishes in the dishwasher. We all grabbed our bags and headed to the school.