Honeymoon Surprise (Roman Josi x Reader)

You knew you were pregnant before the wedding, but you didn't tell anyone because it was still so early and you were so close to the wedding so everyone was running around and freaking out. You thought it would be better to wait till the two of you were on your honeymoon to tell him you were pregnant.

So, you found yourself scrolling through Pinterest every now and then for some ideas on how you should tell him and decided to buy a pair of baby shoes and a tiny hockey still. Your plan was to pack them in your suit case and some time over your honeymoon, you would give them to him.

The plan was perfect.

And so, the wedding was perfect and amazing and so was the first few days of your honeymoon. Everything about the resort was gorgeous and the beach and ocean were so incredible!

On the third day of you honeymoon, Roman started to notice that things were off with you a bit, like the fact that you wouldn't let him get you any drinks, you wanted to get them yourself. So, you knew that you had to tell him soon.

So, you sent your husband out to get you a milkshake. Roman had argued that he could just call room service and have them bring a milkshake up for you, but you told him it would take too long so Roman gave in and left to go get you a milkshake. Which, allowed you to go into your suitcase and pull out the baby shoes and little hockey stick and place them on his pillows on the bed.

"Got your milkshake." Roman called, stepping into the hotel room and closing the door behind him.

You walked to the door with a smile on your face and took the milkshake from his hand. "Thanks, babe."

"No problem." He whispered and pressed a sweet kiss to your lips.

You pulled back from the kiss with a smile and extended your free hand to him and led him further into the hotel room. You brought him into the bedroom of the suite and he stopped when he saw the small, colourful objects resting in contrast on the white pillows.

You let go of his hand and kept walking, moving to put your milkshake down on the bedside table before sitting on the bed and looking over to him with a smile.

Roman stepped further into the bedroom, his eyes stuck to the little shoes and hockey stick.

"(Y/N)?" He asked slowly, his eyes moving from the shoes and hockey stick to you. "What's this?"

You just shrugged your shoulders and turned on the bed to face him. You bit your lip in an attempt not to smile.

Roman looked up at you before reaching out and stoking the baby shoes with his finger and tracing over the hockey stick. Then, he walked over to your side of the bed and cupped your cheek with his hands as he looked down at you with love filled eyes. "I love you so much."

"I know." You replied with a smile.

"We're having a baby?" Roman whispered, looking for confirmation.

"We're having a baby." You nodded.

Roman scooped you up and spun you around with the biggest smile on his face. "We're having a baby!"

The two of you laughed as Roman put you back down and kissed you deeply before pulling back and getting down on his knees in front of you. You watched as he pulled your shirt up and pressed a kiss to your still flat stomach.

"I love you. I love both of you so much." He whispered before pressing multiple kisses across your stomach, making you laugh.