Sex With Frederik Andersen Would Include *Lemon*

Dominant.

Which isn't surprising, the dominance just rolls off him.

He loves to tease you just as much as he loves giving, which is horrible in all the best ways.

Also, teasing him does not work. He's a goalie and patients is a virtue and he will not bite, no matter what you do.

You will, however, be punished later that night.

Fred's best talent is probably going down on you, which he will happily do any time.

He loves it.

And he loves every moan, every gasp, every movement he can pull from you.

Afterwards, when you're lying there catching your breath, he's looking up at you with a smirk.

He loves blow jobs just as much as the next guy, but he genuinely prefers to eat you out.

He's a giver.

He likes having your leg over his hip or over his shoulder. That position gets him the deepest and it hits all the right places.

He's also a fan of the spooning position.

Car sex and semi public sex is really a thing.

If he wants you, he's going to have you, regardless of where the two of you are.

You really shouldn't count how many times you've had sex in a restaurant bathroom...

Thigh riding.

Fred has nice thighs and he loves it when you ride them, getting yourself off against him as you moan and whine so pathetically.

He keeps his hands on your hips and controls your movements so you can't rut too quickly and get yourself off quickly, he wants to draw it out.

He likes taking his time.

He doesn't like to mark you though, you're both adults and the marking thing is for kids.

He's definitely got some less than vanilla kinks.

Choking.

Hot wax.

Spanking.

Orgasm control/denial.

Edging.

Sensory deprivation.

He's also a little bit of an exhibitionist if you haven't caught on.

He's not one for sexting, but he is one for phone sex. He likes knowing that he has the power to make you cum when he's hundreds of kilometers away.

And he's good with the aftercare. He loves you and he treats you right, so you can always count on him to get you a warm cloth and same water if you need, and there's always cuddles.