Dating Marc-André Fleury Would Include

Speaking French.

French pet names.

"Ma belle."

"Mon amour."

"Ma chérie."

Soft.

Dating Marc-André is literally so soft.

And sassy.

Romantic dinners. Like candles and red roses and expensive wine because you're his princess and he likes to spoil you.

Cuddles. He likes to have you curled up on his chest, both in bed and when watching movies on the couch.

Since he's away a lot for hockey, when you're together, he doesn't want to let you out of his sight or stop touching you.

He loves to spoil you.

He feels better playing when he knows that you're in the stands. And you love going to his games and cheering him on.

He loves it when you wear his jersey. He finds it so fucking hot.

He tells you that he loves you a lot and does a lot to show you that he loves you because he really needs you to know that he loves you.

Constant phone calls/FaceTime/texts when he's away.

You can always count on him to make you laugh when you're feeling down.

Anniversaries and birthdays are important to him, so you better be ready for more presents and a romantic dinner.

The team and fans ship you guys because you guys are literally so perfect.

Sometimes when you go watch the Golden Knight's practice, at the end he brings you on the ice and he lets you score on him and it's super cute.

You guys are probably the go to couple for couples advice because you guys are literally so amazing.