Good Girl (Tyler Seguin x Reader) *Lemon*

Tyler pressed himself against your back, pressing you further into the kitchen counter.

"Whose bright idea was it to put you in my shirt?" He whispered in your ear before he pulled the neckline of the shirt to the side to expose your neck and began to leave leaving open mouth kisses down your neck and shoulder

"Ty..." You sighed, pushing him back gently with your elbow, but you leaned your head to the side to give him more room regardless.

"You have to stop, I want tea, Ty." You whispered, putting a little more force into your elbow, causing him to step back, not because your elbow carried force, but out of surprise.

"You don't need tea. I'll give you something better to entertain your mouth with." Tyler murmured with a smirk, stepping back into you before running his hands down your thighs

You turned around to face him and raised an eyebrow. Your chest was pressed against his, but Tyler still managed to take another step closer to you, pressing you further into the kitchen counter.

"Ty...," you breathed, "what are you doing?"

"You look too damn sexy in my shirt, baby." He groaned lightly, grabbing your ass and lifting you onto the counter and spreading your legs to stand between them. "Forget the tea, let me take you back to bed."

Tyler hovered his lips over yours with a smirk causing you to grab the back of his head, closing the distance between the two of you with a rough kiss. You pulled back after a moment.

"Ty, I'll let you do whatever you want to me if I get my tea first." You whispered against his lips, stressing the whatever before lightly biting his bottom lip and running your fingers down his back, scratching your nails into his skin softly.

"Fine, in a minute though." Tyler replied, slowly running his hands up your thighs, going in for another kiss.

You turned your head away from him with a laugh. "Ty, either you need to let me up or you need to start the kettle."

Tyler smirked and shook his head while his fingers played with the waistband of the lacy panties you were wearing. "Take off my shirt and I'll start the kettle."

You bit your lip and moved your hands up his back to his neck. "But, the thing is Ty, I'm not wearing anything under your shirt. You can check for yourself if you don't believe me." You whispered, tilting your head back slightly.

He groaned. "Fuck, baby, you can't say shit like that." Tyler pressed his lips to yours roughly, running his hands up your shirt.

Just like you had said, he found nothing but your skin, causing him to groan into your lips. Tyler pinched your nipples, causing you to gasp and arch into him. He smirked into the kiss and used your gasp to slip his tongue into your mouth. You moaned and slid your fingers into his hair, pulling him closer.

Tyler rolled your nipples a few times, enjoying the sound it invoked from you. Then he slid his hands back down to your thighs, picking you up. You broke the kiss in surprise, gripping his shoulders and wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Ty—"

"Fuck the tea." Tyler cut you off, leaning forwards to press more open mouth kisses down your neck as he began to head back to his room.

You laughed and tightened yourself around him. "I really wanted tea, but I can't complain when you're doing that." You mumbled as he began to suck a mark onto your neck.

"Even if you are, you won't be in a minute, I promise." Tyler replied after he finished with the mark. He kissed the mark before pressing his lips back to yours.

You moved your hands from his shoulders to his hair, pulling back from the kiss to whisper in his ear, "I better be doing something a lot better than complaining."

"Well I haven't disappointed you so far have I?" He answered, going back to kiss down your neck.

"Well..." You whispered once Tyler crossed the threshold of his room. "Now that you mention it..."

He pulled away sharply. "What did you just say?"

"Yeah. I think you need to prove me wrong." You smirked, egging him on.

Ty smirked mischievously and kicked his door shut behind him before laying you down on the bed and ripping the shirt off of you. He stopped to admire you for a second before crawling onto the bed and hovering above you. "You're so fucking beautiful."

"You can't keep destroying clothing, Ty." You whispered with a slight shake of your head.

"Why? If I keep ripping things, one of these days you'll run out of things to wear. Then I'll get to see you naked more." He gave you a wink before kissing down your neck to your chest.

"If I have nothing to wear, everyone will see my naked." You replied, arching into his lips.

"No they won't because you'll stay here looking pretty for me." He whispered against your skin as his hands grip the waist band of your panties, pulling them down slowly.

Once your panties were off, Tyler moved back up your body to hover over you. "Are you going to be a good girl and stay there for me?"

You smirked at him. "You'll just have to see."