Move In With Me? (Anthony Beauvillier x Reader)

You and Tito had been together for almost two years and those years had been great. They had been filled with smiles and laughs, adventures and memories you would never forget.

Sure, it was hard when he was away for the road games, being away from him sucked. But, you guys always called, skyped, and texted. While the two of you were away and sometimes didn't see each other for weeks, you guys always talked to each other. Neither of you could handle going more than a few days without talking.

Mat liked to tease the two of you for that. But, Mat didn't have a girlfriend, someone he loved. And, he, too, liked to talk to Tito every day, so it was easy to silence him.

And these past years had been great. Tito had everything he wanted: the love of his life, a career in the NHL and his best friend beside him. But, he wanted more. He wanted to talk the next step.

And you were going to school and rent was expensive and you spent so much time at his place already...So, he wanted you to move in with him. Which, he brought up one night with you.

You were over at his place. He, made the two of you a nice dinner, which, as always, was delicious. You liked to joke that if he wasn't a hockey player he would be a chef, though both of you knew he wasn't that good.

After dinner, the two of you cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie. Tito was half laying down on the couch with you curled into his chest. There was a blanket over the two of you and a bowl of popcorn on the table before you.

With your head resting on his chest, you could hear his heart beat, which would occasionally pick up, which didn't make a lot of sense since the movie was calm—an easy movie to watch. And whenever you looked up at your boyfriend, you could tell he was lost in his head. Finally, you decided to bit the bullet and ask him what was up.

"What's wrong?" You asked softly, pushing yourself up to look at him.

Tito furrowed his brows. "Nothing?"

You tightened your lips. "Your heart is pounding, babe. I can feel it. And you look all spacey. So, what's bothering you?"

Tito sighed and looked at you for a moment before speaking. "I want to ask you something."

You swallowed. "Okay?"

Tito took a deep breath and sat up. He licked his lips before speaking. "We've been together for almost two years and I couldn't imagine my life without you."

You swallowed and cut him off. "You're not...gonna...ask me to marry you, are you?"

Tito chucked softly and shook his head. "No, not yet at least."

You smiled and nodded your head. "Okay, then continue."

Tito's eyes were soft as he looked at you before speaking. "I love you so much and you're over here a lot. You house sit, water my plants, while I'm away. And I know rent is expensive..."

You sat up straighter. "Anthony...Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?"

"(Y/N), I would really like it if you moved in with me." His words hung in the air as you took a deep breath. "You don't have to answer right now. I know it's a big decision, but I wan—" He continued, but you cut him off.

"Yes." You breathed softly.

"What?" Tito asked surprised.

"Yes, I would love to move in with you, Anthony Beauvillier." You said, pushing yourself up so you could reposition yourself and straddle his lap.

Tito's hands found their familiar place on your waist. "Really?"

You smiled and looped your arms around his shoulders. "You're right. I'm here all the time, rent is expensive, and I love you. so, I would love to live with you. And annoy Mat some more while we're at it."

Tito smiled brightly at you. "God, I love you so much."

"I know." You whispered before pressing your lips to his.