Dating Mitch Marner Would Include

You are dating a child, so you better be prepared for what that means.

He will always make you laugh/smile, no matter what. He can't stand to see you upset and he will do whatever he can to make you smile.

Your smile is one of his favourite things.

Dancing to his dumb music in the living room and laughing together.

When he can, meaning when the Leafs have a home stand, he loves to take you out on nice dates because he wants to treat you right.

He takes your birthday and anniversary very seriously and buys you expensive jewelry.

He loves spoiling you, no matter how many times you tell him to stop.

Him taking you to team events and his hand never leaving your back.

He honestly just adores you and he wants to show you off.

He's a jealous kind of guy. He doesn't like it when other guys flirt with you.

When he's jealous, he gets touchy. He just keeps his hand on your lower back or on your thigh.

He was the first one to say "I love you." It happened super casually, like when the two of you were cuddling on the couch, and he just whispered it to you.

He takes you skating and just messes around with you on the ice because he loves spending time with you on the ice.

When he's with you, he's literally all smiles.

The team loves to tease you and him about that. You guys are all cute and gross and the boys just can't help but poke some fun at the two of you.

If/when a prank war breaks out between the boys, you help Mitch with planning and it technically isn't cheating, no matter how much Auston fights with you about that.

Even though Matt is back on the Islanders, Mitch still calls him and asks for relationship advice.

Constant texts and phone calls when he's away.

The fucker is probably into phone/skype sex.

Cuddle monster.

Doesn't matter if he's the big or little spoon, if you're on his chest or if he's on yours, he just wants to cuddle.

He falls asleep on your lap a lot and he likes it when you stroke his hair.

He feels better playing when he knows you're in the crowd.

He likes it when you wear his jersey. It makes him smile really brightly. (And he knows when you're really pissed at him because you'll wear a different jersey, and when that happens, he's always quick to apologize for whatever he did that you're upset about. He really doesn't like it when you're wearing someone else's jersey).

Seriously fun and cute relationship.