Chapter Sixty-Three: Anger

warning: contains sexual content

Indie's Point of View:

I woke up to the feel of Thaddeus' hot chest pressed into my back. I groaned, feeling too warm. I tried to move his arm that was locked around my waist, but it was glued to me like hot tar. Thaddeus shifted, this time pulling me on top of him. I looked at his face, my somewhat squishy body sprawled across his rock hard one, scowling slightly when I saw the cut lingering on his eyebrow. It had began to heal, but the curiosities as to what had happened still wandered in my mind. I tried to move again, feeling the urge to pee. Thaddeus growled lowly in his sleep, before peeling his eyes open slowly.

"Stop it." He growled. "Let me hold you."

"Can a girl piss?" I asked sarcastically, trying to wiggle my way out of his strong grip. He loosened his grip on me, but as soon as I got up I realized his hand was holding mine tightly.

"You look beautiful." He murmured, his voice still raspy from sleep. I blushed as he let me go, and I disappeared into the bathroom. I quickly did my business, washed my hands, and then washed my face. I pulled on leggings and an old oversized Van Halen t-shirt, pulling my hair into a high pony tail. As soon as I walked out, I came face to face with Thaddeus. He grabbed my waist roughly and kissed me with passion, pulling me up so that he could reach me better. My legs wrapped around his waist naturally, but I was definitely thrown off. He bit at my bottom lip, almost drawing blood as I flinched — but he ignored me. I pressed my hands against his chest, trying to catch my breath. He began kissing down my neck, making me whimper. My hands steadily stayed around his neck, feeling the muscular curvatures of his back. He then began to carry me back into my bedroom, throwing me onto the bed.

"Thaddeus, why do you seem so angry?" I stroked his jawline, trying to get him to face me. He was scaring me. His chest heaved up and down rapidly as he hovered over me, shaking his head. "Please. I need you right now." His voice was strained as he continued to kiss at me hungrily, and my body began to react. I whimpered as he pulled up my shirt suddenly, exposing my breasts to him. He growled yet again, only louder now. He then placed his mouth on my left nipple, suckling and licking at the tender skin. My back arched up, and in response he grabbed at my hips with his large hands. He licked up and down the valley of my breasts, his canines extending — making my eyes widen. He left kisses all over my hips and lower tummy before coming back up to meet my lips again.

"Come here, babygirl." He growled, laying down so that he was on his back. I raised a brow at him. "Where?" I couldn't tell where he was insinuating.

"My face." I blushed furiously, at a loss for words. He quickly sat up only to pull down my leggings as I stood in front of him. I was just wearing dorky boy-short marvel undies, the rest of my body naked in front of his eyes. I was still just as nervous as the first time. He chuckled, pressing a kiss right below my belly button. His fingers slid underneath the waistband, making me shudder as he pulled them down. Goosebumps rose across my skin as he took me in for a few moments, scanning my entire body with adoration in his eyes. "Your waist, your hips, your big eyes. Your supple breasts, and how those pretty pink buds get so sensitive for me. Those heart shaped lips... I just think about when I will be in that pretty little mouth of yours." I gasped at his filthy words, not used to the vulgarity. My heart was racing to the point of where it was hard for me even to stand.

He laid back down, grabbing my hips and pulling me by my bum closer to his face. I gulped nervously, hardly knowing what to do. I cautiously put my thighs around his head, not wanting to hurt him. To my surprise, he pulled me down directly into his face. He began licking hungrily at my wet entrance, making my head fall back in pleasure. I felt his tongue run across my clit lightly, before sucking on it. I began to subconsciously grind my hips, making him groan into me. The vibrations of his moans and growls only intensified my pleasure. His mouth left my most intimate parts for a moment, and his deep, rich voice rang through the air.

"Look at me, Indie. Look at me while I eat what's mine." My heart lurched in the best way possible as I looked at him from underneath me. His hair was tousled, his curls cascading onto the bed. I grabbed at his face, pushing him closer into me.

He suddenly stopped, gently pulling me off of his face and onto his chest. My features fell, I was confused. "Why did you stop?"

"I can taste when you're about to orgasm." I didn't know whether to me more embarrassed or aroused. "I want to be inside of you, and have you come with me. I want to make love to you, hard." He said, roaming his hands over my body. My chest was rising and falling rapidly from the previous euphoria I had felt. He began kissing my lips again, my face blushing red from tasting myself on him. He hovered over me, his body like a great statue as I looked at it with amazement. It was so carved and strong, seeming invincible. "Is this okay, Indie?" His voice was low and gruff. I felt his tip press into me, making my heart pick up even more. I nodded, anticipating the feeling. He swiftly thrusted inside of me all the way, his pelvis touching my inner thighs. I cried out, feeling my body feel as if it were starting to catch on fire from the tingles and fireworks between us.

I watched as he steadily thrusted in and out of me, lifting my legs so he could watch where we connected. His eyes moved to mine, his face and body sweaty.

"Indie," He growled softly. That sent my body into a frenzy. His hands then moved to my face where he kissed me more, the feeling in my stomach beginning to build. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him impossibly closer into me. He growled into my ear as I moaned and gasped, my body beginning to shake from the pleasure.

"I need to come, please." I gasped out. He nodded, pressing his forehead against mine before picking up his pace. "Thaddeus!" I cried out, digging my nails deep into his back as I felt the knot begin to release. My legs only tightened around him as I felt him release inside of me. The warmth instantly filled me up, as my body went limp. He hovered over me, still inside of me as I felt him occasionally twitch. Trickles of sweat were running down his chest, and I knew I had drawn blood from digging my nails in so deep.

He pulled himself out of me, my body instantly missing the warmth. He then cradled me to his chest, and I snuggled in. He began to doze off, but my questions were still left unanswered.