Chapter Seventy: Passion

~sexual content ahead~

Thaddeus' Point of View:

Indie and I were laying in the hammock, her legs tossed over mine and her head on my chest. She had fallen asleep, and was drooling slightly on my chest. The sun had most likely exhausted her. Her bikini straps had moved slightly, showing off her prominent tan lines. I gently traced her skin with my fingers as the sun began to set in front of us, leaving the sky to look like cotton candy.

The freckles on her face were even more evident, dotting across her cheeks and nose and forehead. Her pink lips were parted, and her eyelashes fluttered every once in a while against her cheekbones. Her hand was resting on my chest, directly over my heart. She had told me once that hearing or feeling my heart beat against her palm reminded her to keep going, and to stay strong. She was a blessing that I never knew I needed in my life until I met her.

My heart was softening more and more every moment I spent with her, reminding me of my humanity that lies under the steel armor that created the layers of my soul.

She shifted slightly in her sleep, opening her two colored eyes slowly. They were mesmerizing, and only added to naturally beautiful appearance. "Hey." She said quietly. "I'm so glad I didn't fall asleep under the sun." She then laughed. "You already achieved quite the tan of your own." I said, moving over her bikini strap to the side. She smiled happily, making me smile back at her, naturally. She groaned as she tried to get out of the hammock, but I lifted her up before she had the chance to. I gently placed her onto the ground, crouching down so she could jump on my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck as her feet dangled around me. I was used to being so constantly aroused by her, but seeing her in a flimsy bikini only made my urges stronger. I clenched my jaw as I carried her back into the house, happy that she didn't object when I wanted to carry her. There were pebbles on the ground leading into our villa and I didn't want her to hurt her feet.

I set her back on the ground we we reached the house we were staying out, taking in her voluptuous figure. Her hair was cascading down her back in perfect natural ringlets, her skin tanned from the sun. I couldn't look away from that freckles that were all over her face, looking like constellations in the night sky. Her waist was so small, perfect for grabbing, and her hips were wider and curvy. The cleavage of her breasts showed perfectly on her triangle bikini, making me even more thankful that we had a few miles of just our own private beach. My gaze met her eyes once again, as she looked at me with an innocent yet flustered look.

"Stop looking at me like that." She covered her face.

Indie's Point of View:

He was looking at me like a starving man, making my pulse speed up considerably. Tingles rushed throughout my entire body as he looked me up and down, his eyes hungry with lust. I scrunched my toes on the carpet beneath me, suddenly feeling hot. He took strides closer to me, until I could feel the heat radiating off of his body. He tucked a few pieces of stray hair behind my ear, making me bite aggressively on my lip. My entire body was aching for him. I jumped a bit when I felt his warm hands roughly grab my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt his hard length press against my stomach that was still covered by his swimming shorts. His huge hands moved from my hips to my waist, rubbing my exposed skin.

I took a leap of faith, beginning to press kisses to his muscular chest. He growled lowly, pulling my hair gently back with his hand. His skin was warm against my lips, and the way his muscles contracted under my touch made the throb between my legs only more evident. "Indie..." He hissed under his breath, his eyes completely black with lust. I squealed when he suddenly lifted me on the counter and sat me down, making me almost eye level with him. He was currently between my legs, and his hands rested firmly on my waist.

"Don't start anything you cannot finish, my love." He whispered lowly. Something in me decided to take charge, and before I could overthink what I was about to do, my hands grabbed his lower region. He threw his head back, the veins in his neck pulsating. "Indie." He growled out. I gently rubbed it, not knowing what to do. Thaddeus was always in charge, and I never really had the courage to touch him. I was always too embarrassed or nervous to. My hands felt small around him, and I eventually moved his shorts down — leaving him exposed to me. I stroked up and down, his body jolting forward with each one of my touches.

I gasped when he ripped off my bikini top and bottoms in two swift motions, leaving me completely naked to him. I then laid back on the cool tile of the kitchen counter, spreading my legs open for him. I closed my eyes, still somewhat shy around him, especially being so vulnerable. I felt him at my entrance, making me cry out. His hands went around my neck gently, making me grin and giggle. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek, and before I knew it, he was slamming into me.

In the past few times where we have made love, it was gentle and soft. Now, it was rough and vigorous. I felt his breath on my neck as I dug my nails deep into his back, my entire body shaking from the euphoric feeling. I felt myself stretch to be able to fit around him, the pleasureful feeling overriding the burning sensation. The world around us was drowned out, it was now only us here. He kissed and bit down my chest, leaving deep purple love bites. I gasped when he bit at my nipple, making him growl yet again. My stomach was in knots as I watched his powerful form hover over mine, his muscles flexing with every stroke. His black eyes stared deeply into mine as he thrusted into me, his hands still loosely on my neck. I moved my hands over his veined ones, making the same strong eye contact. Sweat began to make his chest glimmer, illuminated by the setting sun.

"I need to come." I cried out, wrapped my arms around his back. Our chests were tightly pressed together as he grunted and roared loudly. "Climax with me, amica mea." He growled into my ear. The knot in my stomach began to finally untie, leaving my entire body shaking and convulsing. Thaddeus watched me with pleaded eyes, still inside of me even though he had already orgasmed. He pulled out slowly, making my body convulse hysterically once more. My body didn't have time to recover before I felt him lift me up, leading me into the bedroom. I groaned at the seemingly never-ending soreness between my thighs.