Intro

This is the sequel to 'We Owned The Night' you don't need to have read We Owned The Night but I would recommend that you do read it first so this book makes more sense

This book is explicit so please only read on if you're ok with that.

You can follow Millie's life on her instagram account @millie_vine_rose

Dedicated to to the memory of
My real life 'Jesse'
1985-2018
R.I.P

For
Phoebe Isabelle, Olivia Sofia, & Scarlett Esme
Never settle for anything less than Dex

Thank you's

A huge thank you to everyone who read my first book. I hope you'll enjoy finding out what happened to Millie & Dex in the sequel. Please let me know if you've enjoyed it. Drop me a message,
hit me up on social media or leave a review on Amazon. I'd love to hear your thoughts.. but only if they're good! If you have a bad review, put it to the back of your mind and never retrieve it! Haha

Twitter @mich_venn

A big thank you to two of my favourite musicians. Thank you both for taking the time to answer my many questions about touring and being in a well known band. I know I'm annoying but you gave me so much great insight when I was researching this book.
I can't wait to see you both together on a stage again soon.

Intro
After going down the route of traditional publishing with my first novel I learnt something about myself.

I'm more of a 'wing it' kind of girl.

I did things by the book the first time, I listened to everyone else, I did what I was told, I was made to feel like I was only a success if I had my book professionally published the 'proper' way, I paid out lots of money for professional editing (although my editor was lovely & supportive) I worked tirelessly and felt like I was totally exploiting myself to get my book published.

Well you know what, having a publisher's name to my book did absolutely nothing for me! Which isn't a criticism of my publishers, they're fab! But it did nothing more for me than self publishing would babe except I gave up control and right to my own work!
So this time I'm keeping creative control. I'm keeping the rights to my own work, I am not paying a professional editor so any mistakes in this book are my own. Who likes perfection anyway?! Not me.
So this is 100% me, from start to finish, doing what I want, my way. Let's hope I made the right decision.