Part 8 - Hold it together

[warning - adult content/sex]

Millie knocked quietly on the door and waited. After a few moments Dex opened the door slowly and smiled at her. That smile. It was mesmerizing, it did things to her she could never even begin to explain. She felt her body tremble, as her eyes looked him up and down. He was stood there half naked wearing just an open white shirt and a pair of tight black designer boxer shorts. His body wasn't amazing, he didn't have a six-pack or bulging muscles but Millie wasn't into that anyway. She loved his big arms though, he had big hands and for some reason Millie was drawn to them, her eyes wandered down his smooth, olive, toned chest, with just a thin line of hair from his belly button disappearing into his boxers. He had a boyish cuteness that she couldn't resist but at the same time he was a man in bed, dominant, confident, he knew exactly what he was doing, his experience was obvious and Millie loves that he could just turn it on when he wanted to without having to act like a 'mans man' all of the time, he was himself, he didn't try to be anything he wasn't, he didn't try to act like the cool rock star, but stood in the doorway he certainly looked all man tonight.
He reached his hand out to her and she put her hand in his. Gently he pulled her into him, kissing her he let go of the door this time making sure not to hit her with it, she knew this time he wasn't messing around, this wasn't going to be playful. She closed her eyes as he walked backwards into the room pulling her in. She opened one eye just a tiny bit and surveyed the room. He'd turned the lights on really low and undressed the bed. The curtains were open and he'd opened the balcony door. He knew Millie loved to feel the breeze from outside and hear the sounds of the city. It was the perfect romantic setting. Finally, a romantic night with my man she thought to herself and now she'd checked in on Cat her mind could finally relax and enjoy it.

He stopped at the foot of the bed.
"Lie down, baby" he whispered in her ear. Millie shivered, she wasn't sure if it was from the sound of 'baby' in his sexy American accent or his warm breath ticking her ear, but she obliged, slipping off her shoes she climbed onto the bed. She wriggled to the top and laid her head down on the pillow. Dex turned the lights down, nearly to nothing, just a slight flicker of a glow remained in the lamps, she could just see enough of him in the light that was left. He looked into her eyes and bit his lip, exhaling deeply Hold it together he told himself. He'd somewhat calmed down whilst Millie had been gone but he still had post show adrenaline racing through his veins, he was hot and sweaty already and his heart-rate was still going too fast. He loved the feeling. Sometimes the hour after coming off stage rivalled the feeling of being on it, it was like a drug high; complete euphoria and the extra adrenaline gave him super stamina. Something he was definitely going to need tonight.

Stood at the foot of the bed, ever losing his focus on her face he ran his fingers under the waistband of his boxers. Millie's lungs forced air in involuntarily causing her to gasp as he pulled one side down just a little bit revealing the line that goes down from a mans stomach to his groin. He laughed a little, he loved to tease her and he knew, as odd as it was, she loved those lines, she would often lie next to him tracing the line with her finger. Her eyes widened, she smiled, biting her lip, a habit they both shared when they were turned on.
Dex climbed onto the bed and crawled up to her, still on his hands and knees he positioned himself above her and stared down at her for a second. Man he loved this girl. He couldn't remember feeling this way about anyone in the past, even in the early stages with Lucie he hadn't felt so in love, pretty much every relationship he'd had in the past was based mostly on physical attraction, lust, somehow this was different, he thought he'd been in love once or twice before but Millie made him question it. This was something entirely else, something stronger. He knew he'd been lucky to find her, had he not broken his no fans rule he'd have never met her.

He closed his eyes and leaned in slowly to kiss her, softly touching her bottom lip he pulled back, going in again slightly heavier, lingering for a few second he felt her tilt her chin up to meet him. All of a sudden he felt a little emotional, a feeling that was completely alien to him, he wasn't an emotional guy at all but he felt overwhelmed with something and his eyes began to glaze. Right, snap out of it he told himself, there was no way he was going to cry! Not in front of Millie, not in front of anyone and certainly not in this moment!

Forcing his feelings to the back of his mind.
"Right then you.." He teased, lips still touching, his words vibrated, tickling her lips. Millie giggled nervously. She wasn't sure she would ever get over the nerves she felt, every time she got to this moment with him.

"What do you want?" He asked, fishing for the answer to be him. Looking her in the eyes with a that smile, Millie gasped as he suddenly pushed himself forcefully against her. She closed her eyes as he leaned down into her neck; his breath hot and wet against her skin. "Hey....wha" his lungs felt like they were being strangled as he attempted to talk, gasping, he was unable to finish his sentence in one attempt

"What do you want?" He whispered grazing her ear with his lips. He liked to hear her say it. He always asked, every time they were here, at this point. Her answer seemed to fire him up. Millie struggled to respond, She took a few seconds to find the nerve to say it.
"You" she answered, so quietly it was barely audible.
She couldn't do the whole sexy talk thing but knowing he loved it she tried, in a moment of spontaneous bravery she gave him more
"I want you, Dex" she replied. the thrill of hearing it was almost too much for him. He knew her words had had the same effect on her as he felt her push up to meet him, just their clothes between them she ran her hands up his back underneath his shirt digging her nails in a little, his kisses became more frantic alternating between her mouth and neck barely managing to catch a breath in between he blew his fringe from his wet sweat covered forehead. Hands everywhere at 100 miles an hour, It was messy, resembling a drunken fumble; he felt like a teenager again, in the past it wasn't often he was turned on in an I've got to have you now kind of way but it was becoming a regular post-show thing with Millie. It was just what he needed to burn off the post-show adrenaline.

Millie struggled to catch her breath between the shivers navigating her spine and the thrust of Dex's body against her chest, he brushed the hair back from her face, elbows resting beside her he cupped her head with his hands entangling his fingers in her hair and smiled cheekily as he gyrated his hips slowly. Lifting himself occasionally to look down and see his body meet hers. Millie had come to realise that he liked to simulate sex with their clothes on, it drove Dex wild, there was something about being so close to it but being held back by the thin sheets of material between their bodies. It's something Millie hadn't really experienced with ex-partners. To begin with she wasn't sure but over time she was beginning to understand why it got Dex so fired up, it was frustrating yet utterly satisfied at the same time, but there was only so much she could take before the frustration took over. She reached down and unleashed him.
He was so hard that the thrusting against her was becoming painful, with her underwear still separating him from pushing into her he pulled her knickers aside, letting him slide in, he moaned, as if he'd just been released from all his tension.