Part 19 - Once a cheat

Late that evening on the tour bus, Dex pulled the curtain along covering his bunk, it barely made a difference but it was the only tiny shred of privacy he could achieve on a bus full of people. He hated the social side of the job, after a show, after hundreds of screaming girls had shouted at him, touched him, pushed him around, violating his body and crossing so many boundaries all be ever wanted was to go home alone. But that dream would have to stay in bed as he laid down for another night on a noisy bus full of people.
He text Millie good morning knowing it would be the middle of the night in England and she wasn't going to reply for at least a few hours but she would have the message to wake up to and writing it made him feel a tiny bit closer to her.

After a few quiet minutes inside his head a commotion broke out at the other end of the bus followed by the sound of drunk girls, stumbling around and slamming doors as they came aboard the bus. oh for fuck sake, they've brought fans back again he thought! He peeked out from the curtain of his bunk. It was the girl band again. He was beyond pissed off!
They were laughing loudly and stomping around the bus.
"Where's Dex" Asked one of them, Dex listened, hoping the guys were going to tell her he wasn't on the bus.
A few seconds later the curtain to his bunk was yanked back revealing Isy.
"There you are!" She said, loudly. Dex winced at the volume and violation of his personal space as she sat down awkwardly on the bottom of his bunk, bending her head down the bunk wasn't quite tall enough to sit up properly.
"What you doing being all boring in here?" Smiled Isy, punching him playfully in the arm. Her eyes glued to his bare chest. He struggled to think of any reply that didn't start with Fuck off and leave me alone!
"Trying to sleep" he replied, annoyance obvious in his tone.
"Wanna come get some pizza with us?" She asked, running a hand down his chest
He sat up straight, moving quickly away from her touch. One more touch and he was going to explode, pushed even closer to the limit as one of the other girls shoved a camera phone in his face, the flash blinding him momentarily.
"No, I want to sleep" he snapped
"Fine, be boring then!" Isy groaned, as she got up from his bunk, her face scrunched in confusion, she obviously wasn't turned down very often.
He turned away from her, he exhaled deeply, fists clenched in frustration.
"I'll text you later" She chirped, as she walked back down the bus to the seating area to rejoin the group.

"Right Jesse boy where's our pizza" yelled one of the girls, she sounded off her head thought Dex. Just what Jesse needs! Girls, alcohol and drugs.
"Come with me, and we'll go get it" replied Jesse. Dex hoped Mac would stop him. Going off with a drunk girl alone was sure to end in more self destruction.

Jesse took her to the artists catering tent in search of pizza, they were closing up and didn't have any.
"I can order you some in" said the lady behind the counter

"Yes please" said Isy, stumbling all over the place

"Ok, I think you need to sit down, dear" Said the lady
"Go and take a seat on the couch and have a drink whilst you're waiting" she suggested
"Water, maybe" she suggested with a Motherly gaze.
"Yay free drinks!" Yelled Isy already inebriated, the catering lady rolled her eyes.
Isy grabbed Jesse's hand and pulled him over to the couch, stumbling and collapsing on top of him as she attempted to sit down.
"Woah" Laughed Jesse, helping to sit her up.

A waiter came over and handed them beers.

"You're Izzy aren't you?" Asked Jesse before downing his beer in one and taking another from the table.

"Isy, not Izzy, it's short for Nissy" she replied she was sat right up against Jesse despite plenty of room on the couch, every now and then her hand would 'accidentally' graze his thigh. Jesse knew she was after Dex but she was definitely flirting with him and there was no denying she was purposely inching closer to his crotch every time she touch his thigh.