Part 38 - Today's the day

After a late night, Millie's 7am alarm was the most unwelcome sound. She turned over and softened as the reality set in that he was there.  She smiled. It was rare she turned over and was greeted by Dex's sleeping face. He looked so sweet when he slept, his tan looked flawless, Millie wished her skin looked that good in the morning.. after a night of drinking! His silky dark brown hair fell around his head, contrasting against the crisp, bright white hotel pillow. His long dark eyelashes flickering just slightly. Her eyes wandered down to his plump lips, she wanted to kiss him so badly.

She moved closer to him and snuggled into his bare chest wrapping her arm around his back. He stirred a little, his eyes still closed he kissed her on top of her head and dropped his arm down around her.

"Morning babe" whispered Millie

"Hey" he whispered back, barely audible

It look a few minutes before he properly came around.

"I don't want to go" groaned Millie, nestling her face into his chest.

"Then don't" replied Dex, his eyes still closed.

"I have to, it's kinda a big day" said Millie sarcastically.

"I have to try and make this mess look presentable" she added, running her hand down the side of her face

"You look gorgeous, stay in bed" said Dex. Smiling with his eyes still closed.

"You haven't even opened your eyes!" Millie replied

"I just know" said Dex, his voice muffled by the fact that half his mouth was nestled into the pillow

"Sorry babe" said Millie, kissing him on the head as she climbed out of bed.

"I have to go get my hair done" she added, already out of bed attempting to put her joggers on.

"You need to meet Craig and the other Ushers downstairs at 11am ok babes?"

Dex grunted, still half asleep, his head still nestled between pillows

"See you later" she called as she shut the hotel room door behind her.

She walked down the empty hallway. The only sound was the quiet footsteps of someone on the floor above.

Reaching Aria's room she knocked gently on the door, not wanting to wake anyone else up, it was early.

The door flung open straight away, causing Millie to gasp, she wasn't expecting it.

"Baby sister!!" Shouted Aria throwing her arms around her sister in the corridor.
"Well if I didn't wake anyone knocking that ought to do it" said Millie!

Wine glass in hand Millie braced herself for the wine being spilled down her back, as Aria still clung to her. Arms wrapped tightly round her neck. luckily she had a dressing gown on over her pink joggers and black vest top

"Jesus Ari! How much have you drank?! It's 7am!" Said Millie as she followed her back into the room, taking the wine glass from Aria's hand and setting it down on the table.

"Oh hardly anything" lied Aria, Millie clocked the nearly empty bottle of wine on the bedside table.

"No more, you need to be able to remember today!" Said Millie

"I'll help you out!" Smiled Millie, downing the last little bit in the bottle.

"The hairdresser will be here in a minute" said Aria, slumping down on the bed next to where Millie was perched.

Millie took a magazine from the nightstand and flicked through, she had no real interest in celebrity magazines but it was nice to flick through sometimes and find an unexpected picture of Dex.