Part 35 - Infatuation

Dex pulled his phone out to read a text

I'm going to a dress fitting, I'll call you later baby x

Ok baby. Dx

he replied

Sliding his phone back down into his tight back pocket, as he sat down on the sofa, staring out of the bus window, he was so bored. They had three hours stuck on the bus before they could sound check tonight's gig. The queue was already huge! There must have already been 2000 people there waiting, Craze weren't even on stage for another 5 hours!!!

Dex wanted to take a look inside the venue, do something besides stay on the bus but he knew the second he got off that bus he was going to be mobbed by thousands of girls!

He could already hear them shouting his name and all kinds of other obscenities, it seemed so wrong, they were all so young! He was in his 30's and there were girls that must have been 14 shouting explicit sexual things at him. He hated that. It was creepy.

Jesse came out of the bunk area and sat down next to Dex, he sighed.

"What's up?" Asked Dex

"I'm bored man!" moaned Jesse

"Me too dude!" Replied Dex

"Let's go get an ego boost from the fans out there" smiled Jesse, who loved all the attention they got and often crossed the line with them.

"Nah" replied Dex, it wasn't at all appealing to him to go out there.

"Ah come on! All ya gotta do is smile for some pics, hug some girls and listen to them tell you how fucking amazing you are!" Laughed Jesse,

Dex didn't answer.

"Come on!" Replied Jesse, pushing him.

"Mac will flip his shit" said Dex

"No he won't, come on man!" Said Jesse, grabbing him by the arm

The second the bus door opened the queue of girls erupted into ear piercing screams! Dex already knew this was a bad idea. But he did need to show his fans he was grateful for their loyalty. He often felt like he had no interaction with them and as much as he liked it that way he felt like he owed them something.

He walked with Jesse towards the queue, which were behind a metal barrier, the screams got louder and louder, he noticed several girls crying. It was nuts. He never understood why they got so emotional over him. He approached the barrier and immediately had hands grabbing at him from every direction, touching his chest, pulling at his clothes, flashes were blinding him from every direction.

"Dex! Dex! Can you sign this for me?"

"Dex I love you so much!"

"DEX!! Can I give you a hug?"

"Dex! Can you sign my arm?"

He could barely even think straight with the ridiculous amount of questions being thrown at him.

"Jesse, I love you!" Said one girl in the queue reaching over the barrier to touch Jess. Dex was pleased at least one girl was not going to bother him.

Jesse was lapping it up, he leaned over the barrier and gave the girl a big hug and began posing for pictures with various fans.

Jesse was the next most popular in the band, he was gorgeous and always got a lot of attention too.

"Dex, where's Millie?" The girl asking that caught his attention. Any mention of his girlfriend caught his attention.

"Is she here? Is Millie on the bus?"