Feelings, Feelings

The smile didn't leave Roger's face as you thought about his words

The smile didn't leave Roger's face as you thought about his words. He was right, you would have to meet again now and there was nothing you could do to stop it. You had just told him that you would come to the studio with him later, and knowing him he wouldn't stop until you actually went. Now that the boys knew where you worked and lived, thanks to Abby, you would probably end up meeting them much more than you had planned. Guess Queen would be in your life after all, and there was no way to escape that. Running away wasn't an option anymore, you had to live here for a year and you needed Abby for that.

"You win, Roger" You said, laughing "Guess we will see each other again"

"Doesn't quite feel like I've won yet when you're sitting so far away" He said and you raised your eyebrows at him.

"I'm sorry, it's just a habit" He apologized, chuckling slightly as you both got out of the van.

"It's all right, Roger. I'll be walking home, okay?" You said to him, hugging yourself in the cold.

"How far do you live from here?" He asked, coming to stand next to you.

"You don't have to come with me" You told him "Abby's place is nearby"

"Fuck that, I'm not letting you go home by yourself this late" He said.

"And I assume anything I say won't stop you?" You asked and he nodded, a small smile gracing his lips.

And that's how Roger Taylor decided to escort you home. Well, to Abby's home.

You had your hands buried deep in your pocket as you walked next to him, his arm brushing against yours every step or so.

"So, what'd you study in college?" He asked you, breaking the silence between you and you glanced up at him.

"I studied design" You told him.

"Oh, what kind?" He asked "Freddie also did design"

You were about to say it but then realized the kind of design you had done didn't exist in the 70s. It was completely technology based and smartphones didn't even exist yet.