The Show Must Go On

oof! sorry for the delay, loves, but here it is

oof! sorry for the delay, loves, but here it is. the final, final chapter! i would really recommend rereading the previous one, so you can settle right into the feels when you continue reading this. it's about 7,000 words so get comfortable with some snacks. i really hope you love this. thank you for every vote and comment, they make me so happy. you can listen to the playlist for this story, on spotify if you would like.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5HapFZg1Sse26DbyEyzSgm?si=1_bMD2LiQN-I0XgrjFEDeg

i love you guys, happy reading.

As soon as Ezra left, you walked back to the apartment. Lisa was waiting for you, with two cups of tea and a seat by the window. It was perfect for what you needed right now and you instantly curled up there. She walked back to the kitchen to bring something to eat.

"I made us some feel-good biscuits!" Lisa yelled through her kitchen.

"Okay" You said, sipping the tea. Lisa loved baking, even if sometimes she were terrible at it, like that one time she put salt in the cake instead of sugar. You still loved that she was did this for you. You looked up Abby's website on your phone. All of the stuff was so beautiful, just like it had been when you'd seen her sew clothes from scratch. You couldn't be happier that she had actually gone and done this. You were fairly certain that even if you had never met Abby, she would have been just as famous as she was now. She was just that talented.

You bit into a biscuit and said "I'm going down West tomorrow"

"Anything important?"

"Nope"

You cuddled up on the seat and she talked about her ideas for her thesis with you, and you listened, giving her the pros and cons of each topic. The whirlwind of a day had finally come to an end, and you felt calm. Yes, maybe things weren't so bad. Maybe everything was better, and everybody else was better off now that you were back in the 21st century. You went to sleep that night in her bed, feeling a bit excited. Excited and terrified. You wished Abby wouldn't be mad at you for concealing the truth, and be just as happy to see you as you felt you would be to see her.