Headlong

Wow, this story is #5 on the tag Roger Taylor! That makes me so happy! Also I love reading your comments and reactions and they encourage me so much so keep commenting!

You were sitting on the couch, staring into space as you heard Roger and Brian bicker in the kitchen.

"Something is clearly wrong; we need to take her to the hospital" You heard Roger say.

"Roger, don't you think that's a bit much? She merely fainted" Brian said.

"Her bloody ear was bleeding! When have you ever heard of that happening? Don't tell me it's normal" Roger shot back. You heard Brian loudly sigh.

"What do you suggest we do, Roger? The doctor can't help us" He said, of course he knew the situation.

"What if it's something serious, Brian? I can't let anything happen to her" Roger spoke, in a rushed whisper.

"Rog, she can take care of herself. Let me go talk to her" He said.

"How the bloody hell would that help?" Roger said.

"Just go ring up Abby, will you?" Brian all but ordered him and you heard the shuffling of his feet as he proceeded to come sit opposite you. You looked up and Brian was staring at you, his hands underneath his chin and his foot tapping impatiently.

You looked to the side and saw Roger step into the bedroom with the phone, probably following Brian's orders and calling your roommate.

"I think you know what happened" Brian said softly, but sternly.

"Yes" You nodded, scrunching up your fist tighter. He couldn't see that paper. Nobody could.

"Are you going to tell me?" He asked.

"I was trying to remember something. That happened in my past" You said.

"Your past?" He questioned.

"My past, but your future" You told him.

"All right, Abby's coming" Roger announced, stepping back into the living room.