These are the Days of our Lives

I love reading all your comments and replies! Thank you for reading/voting on my story! There are only two more chapters left so brace yourselves!

You got into the car with Roger, he had already taken Abby's gift in with him and he drove you two home.

"Reckon what she's got me?" You asked, playing around with the satin wrap on the box.

"Patience, Y/N. You can open it when we reach the flat" He said. You rolled your eyes and tapped your fingers on it impatiently, until you reached home. The car ride back to his flat felt quick, maybe because you were still buzzed from the alcohol and the newfound excitement to open this present.

You raced Roger upstairs, and when you reached, he immediately pressed you up against the door.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?" He asked, his hands coming to grasp at your body.

"I don't believe you did" You giggled as he kissed you. You forgot all about the gift as you made out with Roger right on the doorway, not even waiting to go to the bedroom. You felt yourself getting lost in his scent, his breath, his tongue on yours, how soft his lips felt against your own, how your fingers got tangled in his blonde hair. You could feel his hands trail from your waist to your ass then he bent down, your mouth still on his, as he slipped his hands under your knees.

He picked you up and carried you to the couch and you laughed as he tried to undo your top. His hands went around your neck as he tried to undo the one strap.

"How does this thing even come off?" He asked "Why would you choose to wear something like this our last night together?"

Last night together.

"Because I just love torturing you" You teased and he groaned. He finally undid the halter neck straps and seemed extremely satisfied with his job.

"I'm definitely not going to miss your overly complex clothes, which takes hours to take off" Roger mumbled as he left kisses down your stomach.

"Hmmm" You nodded, closing your eyes as you enjoyed his breath on you.

"What would Abby say about you forgetting about her sweet gesture of love the minute I got my hands on you?" Roger said and you instantly remembered the box.

"Oh my god!" You said "I have to open it"

You pushed Roger off you and scrambled off the couch. Roger groaned as he realized what he'd done, watching you scurry away from him in just your underwear.

"Come back here, Y/N" He sighed, dropping his head on the couch in defeat.

"Aren't you curious to see what it is? I love gifts" You said, tearing open the wrap as you sat with your feet crossed on the floor.

Roger nodded and came to join you, as you tossed all the wrapping paper in his hands.

You opened the box and your eyes widened as you looked at what was inside.