In Only Seven Days

"Brian, can I please talk to you?" You asked again, catching your breath

You lost an entire week.

An entire seven days with Roger.

How was that even possible?

Brian's eyes went over you and your outfit. Definitely not wedding ready but that was the least of your worries. Chrissie gaped at you, her mouth open comically wide at how sheer your top was and you could see the limousine driver roll down his window just a little to catch a glimpse of you. You didn't have time to be embarrassed though.

"Y/N. Is everything okay?" Brian asked.

You shook your head, tears threatening to spill and said softly, after an entirely long time of pretending you were fine "No, it's not okay"

"Love" You heard and you turned to see Roger coming out the front door. He was completely dressed up in a tuxedo, complete with a bowtie and his hair brushed back and he looked so good but you didn't have time to appreciate that because he grabbed you and said "You need to get dressed"

"Roger, I have to talk to Brian..." You said.

"Love, you can talk to him all the way on the way over to the hotel. If we don't leave within ten minutes, John will kill us" Roger explained.

"He's right" Mary said, stepping out along with Freddie "We're already so late, and we need to get to the hotel before the wedding begins"

"But I-" You began to say and paused. They couldn't get late because of you; you had already crossed your boundaries by having been invited to the wedding and now it couldn't be your fault if you ruined it.

"Darling, calm down" Freddie said, noticing the tears brimming. You wondered what they all thought of you. The problematic girlfriend, the very unstable girl who appeared out of nowhere into their lives, and would disappear just as quick.

"Okay, how about this?" Roger asked, and you realized that this was an incredibly strange scene viewed by an outsider. The most to be famous band was gathered around a tear-stricken girl in her pajamas out in the London streets at 6 in the morning.