Body Language

Warning: Explicit Content

John and Veronica kissed and despite your circumstances and the current turmoil in your head, you felt elated for them. You were so glad they decided to let you be a part of this and witness it. They said their vows and exchanged the rings and you could feel Roger's eyes on you throughout and you sighed.

When was he going to stay mad till? He had to forgive you sometime, and somehow. He couldn't just stay mad at you forever, and if only he knew the real reason behind why you talked to Brian.

This was never going to get any easier, was it?

You tried your best to not look at him, but it was hard. He was the reason you were here; you were his plus one and you were his date. He couldn't just keep ignoring that.

Just after the wedding, you were supposed to head to the hotel for lunch. John and Veronica walked out of the church, hand in hand and everybody followed. You stuck close to the girls as you walked over to the hotel. There was a buffet of dishes that looked absolutely delicious but food was the last thing on your mind right now, especially since Roger wasn't talking to you. He had to come around though. How long was he going to keep this up? To your relief, John, of all people, came over to you and smiled, saying "Come on, you must be starving"

"Congratulations, John. It was a beautiful ceremony" You smiled and he slung his arm around your shoulders.

"Thank you for coming, Y/N. I know Roger's being a right ass to you right now, but he'll come around. That boy can't go a day without you" He said and you laughed.

"I hope he does" You said. You approached the hotel ballroom, where the reception was supposed to be held tonight. John and Veronica were for sure hurrying things up with all the ceremonies, but soon the boys were supposed to go on tour.

The ballroom wasn't too full of people, but stepping inside and spotting Roger made you sick to the stomach. He was staring at you, but his eyes had such a blank and cold look to them. You almost felt hungover. Last night, things had been completely fine. You'd been sick with a headache, but Roger was taking care of you, and today was so different.