One Year of Love

hi this is such a random chapter but it is fluffy and the aftermath of the kiss, so here you go

hi this is such a random chapter but it is fluffy and the aftermath of the kiss, so here you go. let me know what you think! also idk how it's 8k words, guess i don't know how to be concise lmao.

His lips were soft to the touch. Too soft, and it felt like you could melt into them. You couldn't figure out what he tasted like, you couldn't figure anything out actually, your ability to think had been rendered useless as you felt his hands over you. His hands were so smooth, and you could feel the contrast- between his rough, calloused fingertips and his softer palms -as he touched your jaw. You weren't sure which one of you deepened the kiss, but if you had to guess, you'd say it was him. You leaned into his touch, and his grip on you was so sure and firm, as if he'd practiced this before a hundred times. As if he'd been waiting to perfect this moment, and now that it was here, he got everything down to a notch.

You were becoming breathless now, you hadn't moved away in a minute but if your cause of death was loss of oxygen due to kissing Roger too long, you wouldn't even be mad.

You wondered how you had gone so long without it. You'd been so focused on what he and his mouth were doing to you, that you'd completely lost control of your own body. You realized that your hands were around his neck but you didn't remember moving them there. Your body was completely pressed up into his and you could tell things were getting heated, mainly from the bulge in his pants and how frustrated you were getting from not being able to touch more of him.

The other indication of the fact that things were getting extremely heated was because somebody cleared their throat. Very loudly. You immediately pulled away, breaking the kiss and turned your head in the direction of the sound. It was a teenage girl, and she was holding out a pad and a pen expectantly. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was dressed in a denim jumpsuit, underneath which you could see a very recognizable Queen shirt. Her eyes were wide as she looked at you and Roger.

"Can I have your autograph please?" She asked, and you realized she was a fan. She looked embarrassed to have interrupted your kiss, but to her- it probably looked like you two kissed all the time. She had no way of knowing this was your first. Roger's arms were still around your waist and you saw him look at the girl, only now taking her in, and his face was completely flushed red, his lips looked so full and swollen and his hair was disheveled. You probably looked the same. He glanced at you, his eyes flitting to yours for an awkward second and you nodded.

"Right, of course" He spoke, and when he did, his voice was breathless and his hands left your body and you stepped back. The girl stepped forward and Roger took the pen from her, shooting her a smile as he scribbled his name on her notebook.

"Can I have a picture with you as well?" She asked and you realized this was her once in a lifetime opportunity. She would probably never get to see her favorite celebrity like this again, and you couldn't blame her. She pulled out a polaroid camera and looked to you.