My Melancholy Blues

It was already dark out and the Market was closing down

It was already dark out and the Market was closing down. Roger had helped you and Abby pack everything up and you were so tired from your little photoshoot with Rog that you were dreading carrying the boxes home. As soon as you packed up the last box full of accessories, Roger reached his hand down into it and took out the beret you had tried on earlier. He put it on top of his head and you had so little energy left that you didn't even protest to his actions. He looked cute anyway so you weren't gonna say no.

You were glad you had taken so many pictures of him actually, being with him made you feel all sorts of ways and you would miss that when you go back. At least you could have those pictures with him to remember. Your heart already ached at the thought of leaving him. Today was such a good day with him, and even though you didn't like that he just randomly showed up, you were glad he did. He was taping up a box and you smiled at how concentrated he looked, with the borrowed beret hanging precariously off his hair. Speaking of, his hair was so unruly and in desperate need of combing. You thought back to when you had first braided it, and how cute it looked. You liked running your hands through it and you could almost feel it between your fingers.

Roger's tongue darted out to lick his lips, and in a moment of pure embarrassment, an image flashed through your head of him between your legs, and your hand in his hair, holding on to those beautiful locks. You could only imagine how good his mouth would feel, and how hard you would grip his hair. You had never been with someone with long hair before, and Roger's dark brunette hair was perfect. Just as your brain tortured you with the thought- Roger glanced up at you, making eye contact and the only thing you could think of was how it would look if he was down there and glancing up at you.

You looked away and cleared your throat, wondering how lucky you were that he couldn't read your mind.

God, you wanted him so bad it hurt. You're pretty sure you had never felt this way about somebody before, and perhaps the fascination was obvious: he was your childhood crush brought to life in his best years.

Brian's voice rang through your head and you wondered for a second, how bad would it really be, if you were to sleep with Roger. That couldn't possibly have a huge effect on things, right? It would be arrogant to assume that having sex with Roger might cause the world to be different or for you to never be born.

Or maybe that's just how good Roger was in bed, he had the ability to change the future with the power of his -

"Are you gonna stand there daydreaming or help out?" Abby called out and you flushed red. You were glad she interrupted your thoughts though.

Roger glanced at you and you nodded, embarrassed as you taped up your box. That's what it was, a daydream. It would always have to be a dream. Nothing more.

Your heart and mind both needed some serious convincing to stay away from Roger and you really wished he would meet Dominique soon so he could go flirt with her instead of you.