Fuck Life🖤🔪

LISA POV
It is currently 3am in the morning and a weekday of school and I can't fall asleep.This has become a habit of mine, not getting any sleep laying in my bed waiting for the time to pass. You probably think that I am lonely and hate everything in life but you are wrong I actually have lots of friends in school but these people are my best mates Bam Bam, Rose and Billie... They all know a lot about me because we've all been friends for about 10 years now, they know that I have mental problems but choose to hide them, but they are always there for me when I need them I love them very much...

Oh wait did mention I have like a really big crush on a girl named Jennie I have liked her for about 5 years now but she probably has no clue whatsoever I am pretty much helpless, here are some reasons why she will never like me back or even go out with me:

Reason 1) Our personalities are completely different
Reason 2) She is way prettier than me like hot and sexy
Reason 3) She is straight as a pole like no signs
Reason 4) I can't make her smile as bright as her friends
Reason 5) She probably doesn't even know I exists

With that said I cried for the whole night thinking why did I fall for someone that I can't have...

BAM BAM POV
'Hey Lisa are you ever going to make some moves to Jennie?' She looked at me with her red puffy eyes I knew it she was crying again 'Probably nothing because she will never like me back I'm like fucking invincible to her.' I quickly shot back 'Lisayah it's early in the morning and your attitude is like shit already come onnnn... how about starting from today onwards you have to text her a good morning text and leave a snack of some sort with a note in her locker?' Lisa replies 'I don't think that would work I will probably just get seen by her and she probably will just reject the shit out of me and-' Bam Bam than interrupts Lisa and say 'I don't give a fuck Lisa Manoban you are going to do it you never know what's going to happen!' With that said she mumbled a 'Fine' and walked away...

A/N:EDITED❤️