𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞❤️

JENNIE POV

Kai keeps bothering me ugh he is so annoying he keeps trying to ask me out like stop when a girl says she is not interested in you she is not just take it and leave... Beside I have my eyes on someone else 😏 

School is pretty fun to be honest, my grades aren't bad so life is pretty good...

As I was walking down the hallway of the school someone collided against me and I almost fell but she caught me in time PHEW when I looked up to see who had bumped against me I was shocked, it was Lisa Manoban damn she looks really hot with leather jacket and rip black jeans. Shoot I didn't notice I am still being carried by her and staring at her, my face immediately turned crimson red... 

LISA POV 

I wasn't thinking straight when i bumped into this person, she was really light because I caught her easily OMFG I just bumped into my ultimate crush nothing came out of my mouth I was just frozen and wow she looks very sexy with her white crop top and shorts.Shit I think I was staring for too long her face turned crimson red and that snapped me back into reality. So I quickly put her down and said 'Sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going' and I walked away...Just then I heard Jennie say 'Hey it's okay it was my fault too' she gave me a smile, HOLY SHIT I THINK I JUST MELTED HER GUMMY SMILE WOW THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I'VE BEEN IN A LONG TIME...

So I decided that I am going to do what Bam Bam has suggested which is to send her a good morning text every morning and leave something at her locker maybe this will give me a chance with her just a little small hope i still have left for me getting with Jennie. I really do wish tho she is really amazing. She is beautiful on the outside and the inside she is just a straight up angel. She is really gorgeous and beautiful, on the inside she has such a great personality she treats everyone so well I really can't believe somebody this amazing actually exists wow...

Ouch my head hurts so much rite now I really need a drink and a smoke. It has been too stressful these few days with school. I am trying my very best to keep my grades up and there is too much work from school. So now I am out in the school field drinking some alcohol that I keep in my locker and smoking some cigarettes, it really does help me relieve stress just then I felt tears rolling down my cheek again and again it really has become a routine I don't really feel anything anymore... 

A/N: EDITED❤️