SICKDAY😷

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666:Good morning have a nice day!💖

JENINI: Thank you!

LISA POV

Why does my head hurt so much and why do I feel so heaty, I just checked my temperature turns out I have high fever shit, this is so shitty now I have to stay in bed for the whole the good news is I don't have to go school which is pretty awesome if you ask me. I decided to put on a thick hoodie because normally I sleep without a shirt on, just then I heard soft knocks and my doorbell ringing so I ran down to see who it was when I opened the door I couldn't believe who it was I thought I was dreaming...

40MINUTES AGO

JENNIE POV

When I opened my locker I didn't see the note or the snack that Lisa always leaves for me what's going on and I didn't see her in the hallways today so I when Bam Bam caught my eye I quickly ran to him and breathlessly said 'Hey Bam Bam sorry to ask but do you know where Lisa is?' he then looked at me confusingly 'I thought she was with you because she is not at the basketball courts and she is not picking up my calls' so I nervously asked 'Sorry but can you tell me her house address so I can check up on her' he replied 'Yes of course I would go with you but I have a test now' I just said thank you and headed to Lisa's house...

BACK IN PRESENT TIME

JENNIE POV

When Lisa opened the door she looked pale and shocked, so I quickly hugged her because I was so worried after I saw those self harm cuts on her arm all I could think about was her hurting herself I don't know why but I never want to see her hurt it just pains me, she then pulled away and said 'Uh Jennie what are you doing here?' I manage to stutter 'Uh-uh -um I ju-st wan-ted to- check- on you be-cause you weren't at sch-ool' she then replied 'Oh thanks I'm just having a fever that's all oh sorr-y please do come in how rude of me' I entered her house and damn she stays alone in this villa wow I mean we have mansion but that's for my whole family meanwhile she stays alone in such a big area wow. She then told me to have a seat in the living room and asked me if I wanted anything I said I was fine but she still walked to the kitchen when she came back I saw 2 Tubs of Milk Ice cream I immediately squealed in delight I saw her real smile for a split second and then it turned back to her straight face she asked me what movie I wanted to watch I said what she wants I'll watch, she said that she was gonna watch this movie called insidious before I came so I agreed to watch, Oh boy you don't know how much I regret agreeing to watch this movie it is a freaking horror movie I was so scared the helll, I looked over to see Lisa with her concentrated face not even flinching once does she really have no emotions? When I thought this movie wasn't gonna get any worse a jump scare came up I screamed and hugged onto Lisa she quickly paused the movie and said 'Shit I'm sorry I didn't know that you didn't like horror' I just smiled and say 'Can we please watch last Christmas I'm still in the Christmas mood' she nodded and started playing Last Christmas I just realised that I'm still hugging onto her I blushed a little luckily the room was dark so she couldn't see me.Half way through the movie the guy dies and I was full on crying Lisa noticed and gave me tissues while stroking my hair to comfort me ahhh my heart and my stomach was full of butterflies when she did that.Towards the end I heard little snores beside me I looked and Lisa had already fallen asleep she looked so peaceful and calm.So I paused the movie and leaned onto her and fell asleep with her...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JISOO THE GODESSS!!! SORRY THIS IS SHORT UPDATE.PLS CHECK OUT MY JENLISA SMUT BOOK!!!LOVE YA💕💕💕

A/N:EDITED❤️