Hanbin who?🤷‍♀️

LISA POV

Ughhh today I have to go school god dammit I am so done with school, rite now I am just laying on my bed staring into space when suddenly my phone rang:

ON CALL

Jennie: Good morning babyyy!!!

Lisa: Good morning sleepy head!

Jennie: Will I see you in the first class?

Lisa: Hmmm I think sooo

I just remembered that I am in a relationship with THE Jennie like woah this is something that I have to remind myself everyday because wow I took so long just to get Jennie and now she loves me!!! So I quickly got up and got ready, excited for school. I was about to pick Jennie up for school but she says that Jisoo unnie said she was going to pick her up already. So I went straight to school, when I got to my locker I was tidying it up when suddenly I felt someone hit me I was about to turn around and smack that ugly bitch but when I turned around I saw my angel standing there cutely she immediately engulfed me for a hug which I very much enjoy breathing in her scent is my new addiction actually Jennie is my new addiction after I started being official with Jennie I have already stayed off Alcohol and smoking. After we pulled away from the hug she took my hand and intertwined it with hers I slightly blushed at this sight, she pulled me into class and sat rite next to me since the professor hasn't reached our class yet we were just chatting the good thing about Jennie is our conversations are never ending they were always interesting and not awkward I love it!

JENNIE POV

It's now lunchtime and Lisa and I are heading to the lunch hall. I smiled because it feels great to have Lisa by my side. My smile dropped when I saw someone. It looked a lot like my ex boyfriend wait are my eyes messing with me? I just shook it off and went to get lunch, Lisa went over to get me my lunch and hers which I am extremely happy because the way she treats me is like I'm a princess... I heard someone say 'Hey Jennie!' SHOOT I was right it was my ex Lisa immediately spoke up 'What do you want man?' Hanbin said 'Oh hi my name is Hanbin' she stood up I almost laughed out loud because the height difference tho Hanbin my ex is like the same height as me which is 155cm meanwhile Lisa is 185cm she pretty much topped him. Hanbin then walked away from us Lisa then questioned 'Babe who was that? Why does he know you?' I replied 'Um baby please don't be shocked but he is my ex boyfriend' SHOOT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING I CAN SEE LISA TEARING UP, So I quickly pulled her into a empty classroom and she still hasn't said anything and her head was held down not making eye contact with me so I cupped her face gently and gave multiple kisses all over her face and hugged her then softly said 'Babyy don't worry about him okay I will make sure he doesn't bother us okay? and plus I don't like him don't worry okay I like you Lisa Manoban no one can ever replace you you hear me?' I felt her nod and hugged me even tighter she then quietly said 'Babe I'm very scared of the fact that there are so many people out there better looking, smarter, kinder like what the actual fuck -' I then interrupted 'BABY LANGUAGE!' she gave me an apologetic smile and continued 'here I am just plain old Lisa many people out there really like you yet you like me back? I don't understand' Oh nooo she looks so vulnerable rite now so I told to lay on my lap and she did so I slowly stroked her hair and caressed her soft cheeks to make her feel calmer then I said 'Babyy Like I said there is no one out there that can replace you you are the best you are my angel yes? You hear me you are better than everyone else out there!' We just sat there in peace for the rest of the lunch break but then she spoke up 'Babe you want ice cream my treat!' of course I want ice cream, Ice cream is life so we both ran there and hurriedly got ice cream. I can swear to god that my time with Lisa rite now us being in a relationship just makes me the happiest out of my 20 years of existence, and I don't want to let that asshole Hanbin ruin my life...

A/N: SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL!THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?🙏💓💓💓THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 VOTES! LOVE YOU GUYS😘😘😘

A/N:EDITED💜