𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘?!?!😱

A/N:LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING! ;) ENJOY!^

THIRD POV

Today was the day that Jennie would ask Lisa to be her official girlfriend she has made her mind up she loves Lisa too much she doesn't ever want to leave Lisa's side forever and ever.So she thought of a plan to surprise Lisa she wanted this to be perfect Lisa meant to much to her she just wants to make Lisa the happiest person alive...

JENNIE POV

Ahhhh I am so freaking nervous, I am so scared of Lisa's answer will she reject me and we will just be all awkward and friends ughhh I am so nervoussss I feel like puking or will she accept me and be my girlfriend ahhh I'm feeling all things when I think about Lisa. Oh please pray for me I really want Lisa to be my official girlfriend. Alright listen up this is the plan to perfection I got help from Rose, Jisoo and Bam Bam so this is going to be amazing, I will tell her that I want to go out for dinner together at the beach but I will apologise that I 'can't' fetch her and Rose will fetch her and when she reach the beach Rose will blind fold her and bring her to the area where we made it look all pretty and fantastic, then I will unfold her blind fold and ask her 'Will you be my girlfriend' AHHHH THESE 5 WORDS SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME and hopefully she doesn't reject me because I love her too much.By the I decided to make this official today because it has already been a month since I started courting Lisa and we have gotten very close to each other and comfortable I THINK I have earned her trust...

ON TEXT

💖Jennie💖: Hey Lisa please have dinner with me tonight at the beach!

💛Lili💛: Yea sure what time should pick you up tonight?

💖Jennie💖: It's alright you don't have to pick me up I will meet you there and by the way Rose is gonna fetch you at 7pm!

💛Lili💛: Jennie I can go by myself I don't want to bother Rose.

💖Jennie💖: Too lateeee she already agreed to itttt!!!

💛Lili💛: Alrite then I will see you later! ;)

7PM

LISA POV

Rose has just arrived at my front door what's going on today normally if we go out for dinner I will drive her to the location but today she told me to meet me there and why did she ask Rose to fetch me when I can clearly drive with ease but you know what I'm not gonna argue or not Jennie is gonna kill me, when we arrived at the destination Rose told me to put a blindfold on and she will bring me to Jennie so I told her 'Hey Rose this isn't funnyy please don't push me to the sea' she just laughed and said 'HAHAHAHA Lisa Yah I won't push you into the sea just relax and trust me so I nodded and wore the blindfold, my life rite now all depends on Rose but I trust her so it's fine then she led me then suddenly I felt a freezing cold hand placed on mind so I said 'YAH Rose why are your hands so cold!' then suddenly I saw light again I slightly squinted my eyes because of the sudden brightness then I saw my lover standing rite in front of me she looked absolutely beautiful like a angel sent to earth. She looked so nervous and scared so I pulled her into a hug and I felt that she immediately relaxed in my arms she then looked up and said those 5 words that I've been wanting to hear since day one 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?' and then SHE KISSED MEEEEE HOLY SHIT the kiss was very nice and gentle the kind that is full love ahhhh we pulled apart and instantly I smiled lovingly at her but she blushed madly and buried her face into my chest so I spoke up 'Jennie yah look at me' I gently tipped her head up and cupped her face 'I love you so so so much baby you don't even know how much since the day I saw you walked past me, you are like a part of me without you I feel empty and it's a yes!' and then she engulfed me with another tight hug. I don't ever want this baby to leave me. She is mine now. I am sooo happy to be able to call her MINE. We enjoyed the rest of the dinner while talking to each other and enjoying each other's company then she suddenly asked me for a dance the problem is I don't know how to dance but it's okay for Jennie I am willing to try everything that is why she brings out the best of me the music was playing softly in the background and I slowly wrapped my arms around her small waist and she let her arms drape around my nape this moment was just perfect perfect indeed...

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING LIKE THE CONFESSION? FLUFFFY JENLISA! MY FAVE WE ARE RANKED AT #53-JENLISA AND A LOT MORE HOLY SHIT THANK YOUUUU LOVE YOUU!!!🖤🖤🖤

A/N:EDITED💖