Lazy day 🤙

JENNIE POV

When I woke up I felt cold so I was trying to find warmth with my eyes closed ready to fall back asleep anytime, but I found nothing so I sat up groggily and looked for my personal heater but I found the room empty. So I went downstairs to see Lisa cooking so I went up to her and back hugged her she then softly said 'Good morning sleepy head' I sleepily replied 'Good morning why are you up so early I missed your warmth' she then turned around and gave me a peck which instantly woke me up. She then told me to have a seat first because she is almost done cooking breakfast for all of us, Then Olivia came down and greeted us good morning so did my brother, we all ate our breakfast one thing that surprised me was how good the food was I really didn't know that Lisa could cook Ahhhh wifeeeyyy material. We decided to go to the arcade today with all of our friends.

LISA POV

I am currently driving with Jennie on the shotgun seat and Olivia and Alex behind us, when we got to the arcade our friends were all there already my friends that came were Bam Bam, Jungkook, John and Billie. Jennie's friends were Jisoo, Nayeon, Mina and Rose. Alex's friends were Mark,Jackson, Taeyung. They were really friendly and nice. Olivia's friends were Irene,Yeri,and Joy. They were all really pretty to be honest but nope Jennie baby is the prettiest of them all. We all went to different games and I thought of getting a prize for Jennie so I went with Jennie and accompanied her to the games that she wanted to play because I didn't mind which game we played, We played multiple of games and we were already running out of tokens with only little tickets so I told Jennie I wanted to go play the basketball game which she happily agreed to, I tried my very best to get all of my shots in and hopefully get the high score to get lots of tickets so I shot and shot and I got 400 shots in and got the high score of the game Jennie then squealed when all 400 tickets came out we waited for about 10 minutes for all of the tickets to finish coming out, I checked the time and it was already time to meet with our friends at the prize counter we got there first so I asked Jennie 'Hey babe go ahead and choose a prize!' She happily said what she wanted which was a unicorn and she chose one for me too which was a cute bear. When all of our friends got here we went to have dinner together at a sushi restaurant and today I insisted on paying although they said no I managed to persuade them. After dinner we decided to watch a movie over at Alex's and Jennie's house, on the way back Bam Bam, Rose, Jisoo and Jennie were sitting in my car. Bam Bam then said 'BRO HAVE YOU PACKED I'M SO HYPED FOR TOMORROW!' I just looked at him confusingly and asked 'Wait what's tomorrow?' he then replied 'AISH DID YOU FORGET ABOUT IT WE HAVE ANOTHER BASKETBALL COMPETITION TOMORROW IN JAPAN' I looked over to Jennie and she looked so pissed at me but I really did forget about this trip I haven't even started packing, because I have been enjoying my time with Jennie too much. When we arrived at Jennie's house she immediately went out and walked in without me I sighed ughhh I made her mad this is not good.

We started playing the movie I wasn't there when they chose the movie because I told them I was fine with anything I settled down next to Jennie leaving space between us because I know that she wants a little space because I made her mad so the movie started and it turns we are watching 'Annabelle' I was fine with it because I really loved watching horror movies, half way through the movie I felt a arm hooked onto mine I look over and it was Jennie shivering and shaking I guess she is really that scared of horror movies and she is feeling really cold, I whispered 'You alright?' she didn't answer me oh rite I forgot that she is still mad at me so I took a blanket and draped it over us, Suddenly there was a jump scare Jennie let out a little scream and hid inside my chest ahhh she makes my heart go ahhahjsgdjaj she is sooo cutee.

When the movie ended we bid everyone Good byes, My sis already went into my car and I was about to leave when I felt a tap on my back I saw Jennie standing there nervously so I hugged her tightly and I felt that she relaxed and hugged me back I then slowly pulled away and said 'I'm sorry baby I totally forgot about the trip I was hanging out with you and I was having so much fun and I just forgot about the trip' she just smiled and said 'Sorry I got pissed just kinda thought that you were hiding it from me... But can you please stay over tonight I'm reallyyy scared rite now' I really want to stay with my Jennie but I can't because I haven't even started packing for the trip. So I gently said carefully not to piss her off again 'Sorry babe I can't stay over tonight because I haven't started packing but once I get home I will text you and then you can call me how does that sound?' She nodded happily and leaned in to kiss me and said 'I'm gonna miss you baby...' and she hugged me even tighter ahhhhh can I quit basketball rite now I want to stay with my babyyy. I replied 'I will miss you too baby I'm just going for 5 days! I will call you every night I promise!' she held out her pinky and cutely said 'PINKY PROMISE' I pinky promised her and gave her one last kiss and got in the car. Olivia immediately asked 'GIRL WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!!!' I told her everything that happened while I drove home. When I got home I texted Jennie:

ON TEXT

💛lili💛: Hey babe I just got home call me when you want to!

💖Nini💖: Oooo Can we please call now!!!

                            INCOMING VIDEO CALL FROM 💖Nini💖

A/N:SHE IS TOO CUTE^^^ THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!💕💕💕

A/N:EDITED💜