No more lies ❌

JENNIE POV

I woke up to soft snores beside me and warm breaths against my neck, SHIT DID I SLEEP WITH SOMEONE DID I JUST LOSE MY FIRST! I carefully opened my eyes to see...

LISA LISA LISA WHAT!?!? She is snuggling into me wait whattt huh? Oops I think I accidentally woke her up she opened her eyes and said 'Good morning Jen pleaseee cuddle moreee I have a killer headache' WHAT THE HUH I can't remember anything from yesterday all I know was I was running to Lisa's house from school and then we argued and then,Ummm I can't remember WAIT A DAMN MINUTE SHE SAW THE VIDEO? I quickly sat up causing Lisa to fall since she was hugging me she let out a groan 'Jennie yah please I wanna sleep' WHAT HOW COULD SHE 'NOPE LISA WAKE UP NOWWW' She huffed and sat up looking at me with those honey brown eyes that I have missed she then said 'Whatttt?' I replied 'What's going on thooo?' then she opened her eyes fully then she pat her lap indicating me to sit on her lap which I did when I did she hugged me tightly and said 'I'm really really really sorry babyyy I should've listened to you before I jumped into conclusion I'm soo stupid' I then felt warm tears on my chest where her face was SHOOT I MADE HER CRY 'Lisaaa Babbbbyyyy pleasseee don'ttt crryyyy you are going to make me cry too' shoot it didn't work she started crying harder now this is the first time I have seen her breakdown like this before I didn't even notice how and when but tears were already rolling down my cheeks this made me realised that I really really missed her. She then looked up with her puffy eyes 'Baby why are you crying I'm really sorry'

LISA POV

SHIT SHE STARTED CRYING, now it's her turn to cry on me shit shit shit I made her cry I quickly rub and soothe her back trying to calm her down she then said ' I-i shoul-d ha-ve tol-d y-ou when i-t happe-ned --' 'shhhh it's alright Jenn I'm really sorry sorryyryryr' I then gently picked her up and swing her around making her squeal like a kid Hehehehe I then kissed her I was just planning to give her a quick peck on the lips but nope she looped her arms around me and kissed me harder this kiss was filled with love and I could tell how much we missed each other. Okay guys the kiss lasted for a while I loved it like seriously I miss her so fucking much words can't even explain this she butted into my thoughts 'Babe I know what you are thinking I know yes I miss you too okay?' HA MY SMART BABY 'Ahhhh lets go get you your milk ice cream come on Miss Kim you have some explaining to do' I smiled cheekily at her making her giggle AHHH HER GIGGLE IS KILLING ME SHE IS TOO CUTEEE!

After we got her milk ice cream we went back to my bedroom to change since we were both covered in each other's tears, then she shyly asked 'Lisa yahh um did you change my clothes?' she asked blushing like mad making me shy too 'Um I-i did but don't worry I turned the lights off when I was changing your wet clothes I'm sorry if you aren't comfortable I just didn't want you to catch a cold' she then started to tease me 'Ohh Lisa yahh are you sure you didn't look at me' then she started taking her shirt off FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M PANICKING! I quickly turned away from Jennie or not I will lose control and feast over her but no Lisa control yourself she then said I'm done I turned over to see her in my shirt wearing it as an oversized shirt wow God bless me.I then pulled her onto the bed so we could cuddle I really love her cuddles believe me or not but I love being a small spoon with her so currently I am lying on her chest while her arms are wrapped around me WOAH this feels like heaveeennnnn soon I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

A/N: HAPPY JENLISA DAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME YAY! THANKS FOR READING PLS VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!❤️

SORRY THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER 

A/N:EDITED💓