𝙊𝙪𝙘𝙝!🏀

JENNIE POV

Hmph today I have to go to school without Lisaaa todayyy I don't want to school is so boring without herr. I really miss her already although she just left yesterday but stillll I miss my baby, and she was so sweet yesterday night we just called until she fell asleep because she was so tired yesterday. I decided to text her because I miss her so muchhh:

ON TEXT

💖Nini💖: Hey baby I miss you so much please take care yah drink lots of waterrr :'(

💛Lili💛: Hii Babe I miss you too and I will take care of myself don't worry okay? You take care too don't stress too much!

                                            INCOMING VIDEO CALL FROM 💛Lili💛

ON CALL

Lisa: Hey baby I can call you for about an hour okay? I have a game soon!

Jennie: hmmm thank you for calling babe but it's alright go and get ready for your game win alright FIGHTING!

Lisa: Ohhh OKayy I will call you at night then!!!

LISA POV

I ended the call and I was getting ready for my next game which is against this really famous top team of Japan I'm actually pretty nervous! The game started and we played and played this game was probably the hardest game I have played in my life since I am captain I pushed everyone and myself to my limits, halfway through the game I felt a sting on my right knee shit I have once fractured my right knee before so this might start hurting again ughhh not the right time. With 10 minutes left we were 10 points behind everybody was tired as fuck we were all sweating buckets when I ran the pain gradually got worst and worst. Bam Bam manage to score a three and John manage to score another three I manage to score a three and it was up to one more goal for us to win this game so when I got the ball I bumped and dribbled until I reached under the goal with 10 seconds left I jumped with all my might and did a dunk. I DID IT I DUNKED THE BUZZER WENT OFF AND WE WON!!! But after the celebration I collapsed to the floor because of exhaustion my teammates carried me back to the hotel so I could get some rest then the medics came in to check on my leg they just told me to rest and luckily we have finished all of our games they also gave me so cream to soothe my leg. I checked my phone and called Jennie. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

ON CALL

Jennie: Hiii how are you did you guys win your game?

Lisa: Yes babe we won our game but bad news please don't kill me!

Jennie: WHAT IS IT MANOBAN!

Lisa: u-m I-I kindaaa inj-ured my ri-ght Kne-e please don't shout at me!

Jennie: Ahhhh baby how why ohh nooo please be more careful next time are you okay now did you go see a doctor?

Lisa: Yes babe I went to see a doctor already they have already checked me out don't worry about me okay? I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Jennie: Same hereee I miss youuuu Lisaaaa! I'm gonna let you rest good night baby!

Lisa: Good night babe see yaaa!

NEXT MORNING

LISA POV

I arrived at the airport still limping because of my knee, I then saw my angel standing there waiting for me when she noticed me she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly ahhh I missed her everything! I then felt pain on my knee so I scrunched up my face and Jennie noticed so she worriedly said 'AH sorry baby I got too excited' I just chuckled because it wasn't her weight that was making my leg hurt she is so tiny and light, I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine I use the tip of my finger to tip her chin up to make her face me and lightly pecked her lips I made her blushed furiously because I just kissed her in public she quickly hides her flushed red tomato like face in my chest while I was just there laughing like a maniac I like seeing Jennie all cute and nervous. I just led her to her car and offered to drive but she declined me because she said that I need to rest my leg which I obliged. I then placed my hand on her thigh and slowly caressed it that made her relaxed. I'm so happy to be with her just being with her makes me feel amazing she makes me feel worth it...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE READS WE ARE CURRENTLY RANKED AT #82-Inlove WHOAAAA I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT😘😘😘
HAPPY #angeljennieday

A/N:EDITED💜