Meet up👋

JENNIE POV

Today me and Lisa just laid in bed and talked for hours and hours just cuddling in the sheets, it felt so right to be with Lisa oh how I missed her presences, it was about 9pm when we finished our dinner of course I cooked for my baby and she looks like she has loss so much weight she was skinnier then before so I forced her to eat more and she happily finished my food. While cuddling I heard her say 'Um Jenn do you mind if I go out for a while to meet up with Bam Bam i promise I will be back by 11pm pleasee?' I then sat up and asked 'No drinking?' she sighed and said '4 Bottles maximum?' I raised my brow and crossed my hands and said '2 Bottles?' She then said '3 Bottles?' 

LISA POV

I could tell she was not giving in so I gave in and said 'Yes babe 2 bottles maximum and I promise not to get drunk' she gave me her gummy smile and a peck on the lips and said 'Off you go then my Korean drama awaits me' I gave her one last hug before I went out. When I arrived at the bar I saw that Bam Bam has already ordered us drinks I gave him a hug and we started to drink and talk just like the old times. I told him everything that happened and even he was furious because now he treats Jennie like a little sister so he takes care of her too. We came up with a plan and notified our gang about the situation and they agreed to help me since we are bros for life we back each other up no matter what. Bam Bam was just about to order more drinks so I told him 'Bam I can't drink too much Jennie will kill me!' He just laughed at me and he then said 'Whoa since when does the LISA MANOBAN go out of the bar sober HAHAHAHAHA!' I patted his shoulder and check the time 'Well now the LISA MANOBAN has a girlfriend who will kill her if she doesn't go back home in time!' Bam Bam then stopped laughing 'Wait Lisa do you seriously have to leave now?' I said 'Yup and today's drinks are my treat okay? Thank you for always being there for me' while handing my card to the bar tender. 'No problem Lisss see you soon! Thanks for the treat!' We gave each other a hug before I left.

JENNIE POV

I woke when I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist I turn around to Lisa she then softly said 'Sorry baby did I wake you up?' I shook my head and snuggled into her and breathe in her scent I then asked 'Did you stick to your promise? 2 Bottles?' she chuckled and hugged onto me even tighter 'Yes of course a promise to my baby is a promise!' I smiled when I felt her lightly pecking my shoulder while rubbing her hands soothingly on my back making me feel sleep taking over me again UNTIL I sat up Lisa stared at me confusingly and asked 'Um yes babe anything?' 'Uhh i forgot to ask you something it's for tomorrow so basically my friends asked me to go hangout with them at night so like a girls night out is it alright?' Lisa smiled and said 'Yeah of course baby do you need me to fetch you there or back?' Aweee she is soo sweettt 'It's alright babe you don't have to fetch me my friend will bring me there and back don't worry okay?' she then yawned and hugged me oops she must be really tired already 'Lisa yah good nighttt!' she then tiredly said 'Mhm Night babyyy!'

A/N: HAPPY JENLISA DAY!!!SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER I HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS I HOPE EVERYONE STAYS SAFE AND TAKE CARE GUYS!

PLS VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT❤️

~XIN IS OUT