𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘...😰

LISA POV

I woke up with the sunlight in my eye and my head throbbing in pain,I'm still feeling tipsy and drunk oops I guess I drank too much yesterday I checked my watch it was already 11am SHIT school started at 8 you know what it's fine I'm already late why bother I will just reach school at 12pm for lunch so I can hand Jennie the snack, so I slowly got myself ready I almost fell on the stairs yikes I can't even think straight when I looked at myself in the mirror I got a shock man there were cuts all over my arm and it is so fucking visible normally I would cut the inside of my arms so no one would notice it so I put on the longest hoodie I have hoping that it would cover my cuts. I pray to God that no one notices my cuts or the dark circles around my eye...

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: Good morning good luck for your English test!

JENINI:Thank you!!!

LISA POV

When I arrived at school I quickly slipped the chocolates into Jennie's locker without anyone noticing it because if anyone saw me they probably think I'm a creep, just as I thought I could have some peace the bell rang and students came rushing in. When I was heading to my classroom suddenly somebody bumped into me obviously the other person fell but surprisingly I fell as well what the actual fuck I'm still so dizzy and drunk, by now I've caught lots of attention because who dares to make me fall and I got really mad so without looking at who the person was I shouted 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BLIND DO YOU NOT FUCKING SEE ME WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BUMP INTO ME' I was waiting for the person to shout back at me but instead I heard sniffs and crying I quickly focused on who I bumped into and you will never believe it SHIT I BUMPED INTO KIM JENNIE AND WORST OF ALL I SHOUTED AT HER AND MADE HER CRY. I quickly ran over to her and scoop her up it was extremely easy because she is so light and I brought her to the basketball courts where we could have peace I then whispered 'Jennie I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'm really sorry' instead of getting a reply she hugged me tightly again her addicting scent engulfed me, I was trying to soothe her by slowly patting her back it seemed to work because her crying stopped and she quietly said 'Yah you scared me so bad I didn't think you would shout at me so badly' I then replied 'I'm really sorry I just had bad sleep yesterday night' she just smiled and hugged me even tighter, to be honest I wanted this moment to last forever. We stayed in this position for about 40 minutes in this comfortable silence until I broke it because I know that she has English class in about 10 minutes so I said 'Hey Jennie I think you should probably head to class because you have a test next' she just slowly pulled away and said 'Oh crap I've totally forgotten about that please accompany to my classroom?' I just nodded and followed her to class.

JENNIE POV

I was really scared and horrified when Lisa shouted at me it was the scariest side I have ever seen of her and honestly I never want to witness that again it scared the crap out of me. When she scooped me up so easily she brought me to the basketball courts I slightly smiled because I know that this place is like a secret hideout for her and now I'm a part of it, she started apologising so much for no reason but I didn't stop her because I know that she will probably say that it's her fault so she needs to say sorry but instead of replying her I hugged her tight her embrace just felt right you know what I mean it felt safe and warm I never wanted this moment to end we just stayed like that for a good 40minutes of so in silence but the silence wasn't awkward or anything like that it was peaceful but she broke it and told me I had a English test next and I should get going awwww she actually remembered that I had a English test today so I said to her please accompany me to class because I really do like and enjoy her presence...

but...

What she didn't know was I saw those cuts on her arm like those were self harm cuts I really felt pain in my heart when I saw that, that she hurt herself I really wanted to just heal her and tell that everything will be okay but I know that I am not in the position to do that I am not even that close close to her so this might be a sensitive topic that she might not be ready to share so I didn't dare bring it up but I swear that I will try my best give it my all to help Lisa.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING PLS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!WE ARE CURRENTLY AT #138-lisamanoban WHOAAA💖💖💖 OH GUYS IM ALSO GONNA START A JENLISA SMUT SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUTTT!!!

A/N:EDITED❤️