I'm so done🙄

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: Good Morning enjoy your day in school :0

JENINI: Thank you!

KAI POV

Yesterday I kissed Jennie on the lips on the lips guys do you believe this, the reason why i kissed Jennie is because she is so hot and sexy I wanted to claim her as mine and only mine. But I am really confused because she didn't respond to my kiss. How can anyone resist my lips? I thought she was into me. Come on, every girl on this campus would kill to date me, after all I am the hottest guy on campus. I'm gonna go visit Jennie's locker first before I do anything. Maybe I can claim those juicy lips of hers again..

JENNIE POV

I approached my locker and again I saw the snacks and chocolates from Lisa with a note, I just felt really happy to have somebody care for me at least my parents are always on business trips leaving me alone but you know I can't complain they are the No 2 richest company in Asia so they really worked hard to achieve it, I really wonder who's family was No 1 but all the companies aren't allowed to share private information so who am I to know. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kai Kissed me again. Can you believe it UGH! I pushed him away with all my strength which caused things to drop from my hand and him almost toppling over, he then all of a sudden shouted at me 'JENNIE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!' and he was about to slap me and I was waiting for the painful impact but nothing hit me so I slowly opened my eyes when I saw a tall figure standing in front of me gripping onto Kai's hand roughly, it was Lisa holy shoot.

LISA POV

I was heading over to class when I heard Kai's booming voice shouting 'JENNIE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR' what a son of a bitch how dare he shout at Jennie when I got there I saw Kai lifting his hand up ready to slap Jennie I quickly use my reflexes and held his hand ,he is too weak compared to me I then shouted at him 'DO YOU HAVE NOT HAVE MANNERS YOU SON OF A BITCH DON'T FUCKING SHOUT OR HIT HER' Then I threw his hand of my grip roughly and walked away then he shouted 'YOU BITCH I'M GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN ONE DAY MY COMPANY IS No 3 IN ASIA YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME' I had have enough I turned around and grabbed his collar and lifted him up,Since I'm slightly taller than him it gave me the advantage and I whispered angrily 'Huh you think you are better than me in your fucking dreams Kim just keep dreaming and by the way kill me if you want' and I started laughing bitterly then I walked away.

THIRD POV

All the shouting and fighting caught all the attention of all the students on the campus. They were all completely shocked because who knew the quiet,kind Lisa would be so scary and fearless. After all she went up against Kai the bully that everyone hated and she got him to shut the fuck up. What everyone didn't know was when the things from Jennie's bag fell Lisa's note fell as well,Kai saw it and picked it up and read it, then he smirked and said to himself 'Ah now I know why you are so interested in Jennie I don't care I've got so much power from my parents.' Jennie was now running frantically looking for Lisa she really had no clue where Lisa went so she ran to Bam Bam and asked 'Bam Bam sorry to disturb but do you know where Lisa is I really can't find her anywhere' he then replied 'Ohhh this is normal she normal goes to the basketball courts' quickly shouted a 'Thank you' and ran to the basketball courts. When I got to the courts I saw Lisa lying on the floor with a beer bottle in her hand,I quickly said 'Lisa Thank you for protecting me I owe you a lot' meanwhile in Lisa's head Lisa was thinking if only you could date me... but Lisa just said 'Yea it's not a problem you don't owe me anything' I said with pouty lips 'Nah ah manoban I'm gonna treat you ice cream after school and I am not taking a no as an answer so you are coming with me' Lisa just gave me a smile and nodded I ended up persuading her to go back to class because she was still sober, I can't wait for after school...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!💕💕💕

A/N:EDITED❤️