(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Butterflies ♥🦋

LISA POV

I woke to my alarm which reminded me that I had to leave for Malaysia for the Basketball trip, so I slowly and gently unwrapped Jennie's arms around my waist but she wouldn't budge so I said 'Jennie I need to go to Malaysia for basketball!' She suddenly sat up and hugged me tightly 'Yah Lisa you didn't tell me about ittt' I then replied 'Sorry Jen I forgot to tell you' she then pouted and cutely said 'Ahhh please don't leave meeee I will miss you so much!' So I softly said 'Don't worry I will be back before you know it okay? You can call or text me anytime!' she suddenly got excited 'Okayyy then have fun then please stay safe Lisa!' and give me a peck on my cheek. HOLY SHIT did she just kiss me on the cheek I'm gonna cry I quickly said 'Bye Jennie I must get going now see you in three days' then I left to the airport. I was in such a good mood the whole day because of Jennie this made me realise that I wanted to be able to wake up next to her every single morning, we were all so hyped for this trip because our basketball team is very strong so we were hoping to return to school with a win! PS: I FINALLY GOT JENNIE'S PHONE NUMBER AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!!

JENNIE POV

I was so happy that I got to sleep with Lisa yesterday night it was one of the best sleeps of my life oh and remind me to always sleep with her, her cuddles are so comfortable and warm I just want to be in her arms forever or be with her forever ahhhh just think of her makes me feel butterflies all over my body.I was kinda sad that she had forgotten to tell me about the basketball trip and she is leaving for 3 days I know this might sound stupid but that's such a long time, I wanted to be with her so we can get to know each other more but good news is we exchanged phone numbers because she says I'm allowed to call or text her anytime YAY I'm glad she said that because if she didn't I would probably miss her so bad. So now I decided to text her...

ON TEXT

💖Jennie💖: Lisa have a safe flight! Please text me when you reach Malaysia okay? :0

💛Lili💛: Alright will do thank you! :)

BAM BAM POV

Wait hold the fuck up why is Lisa acting all so nice and happy today I have no fucking idea if she is acting and being fake because she is so good at hiding her pain or she is being genuine so on the plane I sat next to her asked 'Um Lisa are you happy for real?or what?' she replied 'I dunno Bam I guess I'm happy for real?' WAIT WHAT I haven't heard Lisa said that she is happy in about 3 years holy shit what happened??? so I started bombarding her with questions so she gave up and said she will tell me everything that happened she then spoke up 'So um Jennie confessed to me yesterday she said she realised how important I am to her and how she was so fucking stupid and she literally beating herself up so I almost gave in to her but I controlled myself I didn't want to get hurt again or get played by her and Jennie sensed that so she said that she will court me to prove that she loves me which of course I agreed to who am I to reject the JENNIE KIM. Then yesterday she told me to stay over at her house which I did because it was already getting late, and for your information Jennie really loves to cuddle she wouldn't let me go. This morning when I told her I was leaving she started acting all cute and being sad because I forgot to tell her that I was going and she said that she will miss me so much, now that gave me butterflies all over me. So we exchanged our phone numbers because I told her she could reach out to me anytime so yeah thats why mood is really good I guess it has been a while' WHOA MIND FUCKING BLOWNED that all happened in one night ohhh shhiitttt so I shouted back excitedly 'AHHHHH LISA YAH YOU CAN FINALLY DATE HER' Our whole team shushed me I started to hug her so tight and I heard her chuckle a happy chuckle that I haven't heard since we first met. She then told me she was going to get some rest so I allowed her to, ahh I am just so happy for Lisa I'm glad she found someone to make her smile and I hope it stays like this forever...

THIRD POV

Marlborough college has just arrived in Malaysia. It was already 9pm so everyone went into their hotel room Lisa and Bam Bam is sharing a room. They were all exhausted so they had to have lots of rest before their game tomorrow.

ON TEXT  

💛Lili💛: Hey Jennie I just arrived at Malaysia not to long ago Good night rest well!☺️

                                  INCOMING VIDEO CALL BY 💖Jennie💖

Lisa picked the video call up and Jennie greeted her with excitement so Lisa couldn't help but smile at Jennie, they were talking about random things they thought of for about 2 hours, until Jennie asked Lisa a question but she was answered with snores so she looked at the cute Lisa who had just fallen asleep and smiled to herself wondering how lucky she is to have Lisa in her life Lisa doesn't even have to be her girlfriend and she would still be the happiest person alive because she has Lisa by her side, so she ended the video call and texted her:

ON TEXT

💖Jennie💖: Good night lili Good luck for your game tomorrow!!!<3

A/N:THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FLUFF!!! WE ARE STILL GETTING RANKED ON MULTIPLE CATEGORIES THANKKK YOUUU LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!💓💓💓

A/N:EDITED💖