Ice cream ニ無シ🍦

After school

LISA POV

Jennie persuaded me to go back to class to see how can I resist her. She is too cute so I went to my last class.Jennie is also my classmate for this class and she sits in front of me so I could easily stare at her without anyone noticing. When the bell rang meaning it is the end of the school day, I packed all my shits and started heading to my locker to get my basketball jersey because I felt like practicing.After changing I headed to my car when I saw Jennie standing there I then asked 'Jennie what are you doing here?' She replied 'Ummm I thought I said I wanted to treat you Ice cream after school' I quickly replied 'Oh yea sorry I forgot about that do you mind if we ride our car and I will fetch you home afterwards?' she then shyly said 'Thank youu!' I just gave her a small smile and opened the car door for her and she went in and said a small 'Thank you', I quickly ran to the driver seat and started driving I asked her 'Hey which ice cream store do you want to go to?' she told me the address and said excitingly 'It's actually my favourite ice cream store in the whole wide world' and we continued to talk until we reached the destination I quickly went down and opened the door for Jennie I mean I am a gentleman after all.She quickly pulled me by my wrist to the counter and ordered 2 milk ice cream, she was about to pay for the ice cream but I'm one step quicker than her then she said 'Nope I'm gonna pay Lisa I said it's my treat' I just handed the money and went to find a seat for both of us. I really can't believe this I am having ice cream with the KIM JENNIE, I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jennie approached me and handed me my Ice cream, when she ate her ice cream I swear you could see glitter in those beautiful eyes of hers and she gave me her gummy smile I felt like I was gonna faint.After 1 to 2 hours of us talking and Jennie getting another ice cream we finally decided to go home damn I really didn't want this day to end yet this is the happiest I've been in ages, when we arrived at her home we bid our goodbyes and when I turned around I felt a tap on shoulder so I turned back around then suddenly Jennie hugged me so I hugged her back DAMN her scent is so fucking addicting then suddenly her mum came out so we quickly pulled away, I immediately bowed and said 'Good evening Mrs Kim' Mrs Kim then softly said 'Hi Lisa thank you for bringing Jennie back' Lisa just smiled and bid her goodbyes...

JENNIE POV

AHHHHH the 'date' with Lisa was so gooooddd I really do enjoy her company, she is honestly such a gentleman despite her scary side, it is so easy to talk to her her company is very chill and comfortable. I guess my mum really likes her too because of the way she talks to Lisa she talks softly she never does that unless she really like you, and did I mention the hug between me and Lisa holy cow it was the best hug ever her scent was so addicting and her embrace was very warm I wish that the date and hug could last forever. I can't wait to go school tomorrow. I just wanna see Lisa is that why I wanna go school wait do I like Lisa no way I think I just like her as a friend even if I like I don't think she will like me back, she probably likes someone else already.

LISA POV

When I got home darkness welcomed me again I just grabbed my self bottles of beer and started watching some movies then the demons in my head appeared again saying things like 'Lisa you are so useless who will ever like you' 'Lisa you think Jennie likes you huh that was just a friendly hug she just likes you as a friend heck does she even like you as a friend' 'Lisa you will never be loved' 'Jennie and Kai is probably together you have no chance with her' with that said I just drank all my pain away and fell asleep on the couch. I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow I really can't face reality anymore...

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! PLS VOTEEE AND COMMENT LOVE YAAA!!!💕💕💕

A/N:EDITED❤️