W҉H҉Y҉?҉😪

A/N: ^^^PLS LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING!

THIRD POV

2 weeks have passed Lisa can still feel the pain like it was just yesterday, Jennie has tried to reach out to her multiple times but failed every attempt, but all Lisa did was shut her down. Jennie was in terrible pain meanwhile Lisa's life felt like a living hell she has not slept for 2 weeks because all she could do was cry in agony, all her bad habits has returned making her smoke 5 packs a day and going to the bar constantly.Whenever Lisa enters the bar all eyes were on her although she looks half dead she still manages to pull off a stunning outfit making everyone gawk over her, many people has tried to get with her but she has rejected all of them because only one person was on her mind.But what Lisa didn't know was...

JENNIE POV

HOW COULD LISA NOT TRUST ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG HANBIN WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED ME NOT ME! I don't know how, what, where Lisa got this picture from the kiss with Hanbin only lasted a second wait not even a second I pushed him away as soon as his lips attached to mine. I have tried and tried to reach out to Lisa, I begged and begged for her to talk to me but she just shut me off, every time we see each other in the hallways she acts like I'm invisible, like we are strangers and if try making eye contact with her she just avoids them. What am I supposed to do? I have been crying every day, every night 24/7, the pain just wouldn't stop, she is the only person that can make me feel special and loved no one can ever replace her. I miss her brown honey eyes that looks at me with love, I miss her silly smile that brightens up my life, I miss her cute laugh that never fails to make me laugh, I miss her gentle touches that make me feel comfortable and most of all I miss her personality she is so kind, caring and every thing that makes her the person that I love the most. I just really really want her back I miss her so so so much if only I can prove to her that I wasn't cheating on her it wasn't me who initiated the kiss it was Hanbin he caught me off guard and kissed me when I felt it I instantly pushed and slapped him. If only Lisa knew the other side to this story but I know this is my fault I knew it I should have told her then all of this mess would never had happen, I was just extremely scared that she would overreact and leave me ahhhh shitt I messed up all of this life was so perfect when I had her everything just felt right now I don't know what to do without Lisa I feel so lost. I have thought of a plan to go retrieve the CCTV footage when Hanbin kissed me but this is so risky I have no idea whether this plan will work but I'm going to try my best to get Lisa back and at this point I am willing to do anything...

BAM BAM POV

During this week Lisa felt really off she had like about 10 layers of eye bags like she hadn't slept in a month and her eyes were always puffy and red like she has been crying 24/7. This whole week she started studying hard and trained for basketball every chance she had, she looked exhausted and dead every time I tried talking to her about what is going on she just gives me a tight smile that didn't quite reach her eyes and I know her no matter how much hurt and pain she is going through she keeps on pushing and tell everyone that everything is fine. I have also noticed how she doesn't go eat lunch with us anymore. She just says that she has eaten already then she will go train for basketball, today we have a basketball game and the whole school is watching since it is the start of the basketball season. About 30 minutes into the game I saw Lisa spacing out and her whole body was trembling and her breathing was frantic when I ran towards her to ask if she was okay she just collapsed into my arms. I thought she was playing with me since we always joke around a lot so I shook her body and said 'Wake up Lisa yah don't play around' But I had no response...

A/N: THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!! KEEP SCROLLING DOWN TO READ WHAT I GOTTA SAY!

A/N: SIKE YOU THOUGHT THAT THIS BOOK WAS OVER BUT NOPE I WILL UPDATE NEXT PART SOON!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5.2K READS!!!

A/N:EDITED💚