Brother?👱

OLIVIA POV

I was looking for Lisa after what happened I'm so worried about her did she get into even more trouble.Then I saw her outside kissing Jennie,I'm glad that they are together they really do fit each other Lisa has a really kind, generous personality but I know she has been hurt too many times behind those happy eyes hides lots of pain so I am glad Jennie can be with her Jennie's personality is so loving and caring they are just too perfect for each other,I hope Jennie can make Lisa stop her bad habits such as having flings, fighting,Drinking and Smoking.Just when Jennie leaned in to kiss Lisa a random guy ran up to them and started pushing and hitting Lisa so I quickly ran over to them...

LISA POV

I was just peacefully hanging out with my girlfriend when suddenly this dude decided to come hit and push me instead of hitting or fighting back I groaned out loud 'UGHHH CAN PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IN PEACE!' Then I heard Jennie shout 'ALEX? STOP' But the guy wouldn't stop hitting me his punches were weak tho and he was shorter than me so I grabbed his collar and lifted him up and scanned his face wait why does it look so familiar, I turned to face Jennie and asked 'Um Jennie you know him?' she then shouted 'WHAT THE HELL ALEX U ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!' she then told me to put him down which I did and she said 'Sorry Lisa yah he is my-' SHIT IS SHE GOING TO SAY THAT HE IS HER ACTUAL BOYFRIEND 'He is my brother Alex the one I told you about!' I saw Olivia approach us with worried eyes. I just said I'm fine until Alex spoke up 'Wait who are you why are you with my sister?' I replied and placed my hand out for a handshake which he gladly took 'I'm Lisa Manoban and the other question your sister will answer' before Jennie could say anything he shouted 'WAIT THE LISA!' I just nodded confusedly? He then continued 'AHHH I KNOW YOU, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HELPED ME IN BASKETBALL THE OTHER DAY WHEN I FELL' I came to realisation 'Oh I remember now how are you doing?' then we continued chatting just like old friends when we heard someone clear their throat we saw Jennie and Olivia looking at us so I said 'I know Alex because he tried out for basketball and he kinda broke his leg so I helped him out by bringing him to the hospital.' 

JENNIE POV

Wait is this real am I dreaming Lisa and Alex is getting on really well this is so good because Alex has always been protective of me never letting me go on dates or be in a relationship, but I think it's alright if I say I'm with Lisa maybe he will accept our relationship I really do hope so. So I just blurted out 'Me and Lisa is in a relationship!' I was ready to hear Alex yell and lecture me about how people are just gonna break me heart but instead I heard 'SERIOUS THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD YALL ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!' While hugging me and Lisa. Wow I was so shocked this is the first time he ever approved any of my relationships, We all realised that we were still outside chatting and it was getting warmer and warmer so we headed back inside the Manoban mansion Lisa told us to have a sit in the living room she then came back with ice water and snacks she then passed me a hoodie oh god bless her I am dying in this dress so I said a small thank you and kissed her cheek before going to the bathroom to change, when I came back and sat next to Lisa .Alex said 'Hey sis we decided that we are going to stay over at Lisa's house today is that okay?' I wanted to scream HELL YES I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY BABY! but I said 'Yes of course I want to stay over is that alright Lisa?' She nodded and smiled. We talked and laughed together until it was already 12am, We went upstairs and just when we were going to call it a night Alex excitingly said 'LISA THE NEW UPDATE IS RELEASED ON CALL OF DUTY' I saw her eyes widened and she shyly asked me 'Baby is it okay if I go game with your brother I will come back after a game.' I gave her peck on the cheeks and said 'Yes babyyy go play I will wait for you' she smiled and went to the gaming room with my brother I just noticed how happy I am to see both of them getting along two of my favourite people getting along is a great feeling. Olivia bid her good nights because she was extremely tired. I mean of course she just came back today, when I got inside Lisa's room I got myself an oversized shirt and went on the bed ahh the feeling of the bed pressed against my back felt soooo good...

LISA POV

YESSS WE WON OUR GAME FOR 10 TIMES IN A ROW NOW! SHIT I just checked the time and it is already 2am shittt Jennie is going to kill me so I quickly said good night to Alex and went to my room I entered quietly and carefully not to wake Jennie up she is already sound asleep aish this baby is so cute I quickly changed and climbed onto the bed I kissed her forehead and whispered 'Good night Baby!' she then hugged me tightly and I did the same, her head is placed on top of my chest while my arms are wrapping tightly around her and I slept so fucking good...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 2K READS AND THE RANKS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! JENLISA FLUFF TO CHEER YOU GUYS UP!!!💪💪💪

A/N:EDITED💜