Girl's night out👯

JENNIE POV

Me and Lisa is currently having lunch at a cafe nearby Lisa's house, she then said 'Jen babe' since my mouth was filled with food I tilt my head wanting her to continue 'Are you 100% sure you don't need me to fetch you tonight I don't want you guys to drunk drive it isn't safe.' Aweee my baby is so caring, I then replied 'I don't think we will get drunk tonight but if anything I will call you don't worry you are first in my emergency contact list!' She smiled and went back to eating. I completely forgotten that I don't have a lot of make up products Lisa's house because she told me that she likes seeing me bare faced she say I look very cute so I don't leave lots of make up at her house so I asked Lisa 'Lisa yah can you please bring me home so I can use my make up?' she got her car keys and said 'Of course lets gooo' I immediately took her hand and intertwined it with mine she then laughed at me 'What baby?' she then looked into my eyes and said 'Nothing just admiring how cute you are' I blushed so hard and I buried my face into my palms she then pried of my hands from my face and seriously said 'No baby don't cover your face you're beautiful' Wrong move I blushed even harder I look up to see her smiling sweetly at me OH MAH GOD I think I'm gonna faint she is so cute and hot at the same time how?!

LISA POV

Damn I guess I need to go make up shopping soon so I was glad when Jennie asked me to accompany her before she goes off when she was in the bathroom showering I quickly took pictures of all her make up products so I can go make up shopping after she leaves, when she came out of the shower she was just wearing a bath robe OH SHIT I can feel myself getting hard so I quickly put a pillow on my lap and looked at anything just not her before my boner gets too obvious. SHIT from my side view I can see Jennie approaching me with a sexy smirk plastered on her face she then said 'Like what you see Manoban' I faced her and damn wrong move she removed the pillow and got on my lap then she started to kiss me roughly I immediately responded and wrapped my arms around her waist the kiss got so heated until- RING RING! RING RING! she groaned and roll her eyes before answering the phone 'Yes Rose? Yep I'm getting ready right now. WHAT YOU WILL BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES!OK BYE!' She quickly got up and ran to her make up table and immediately started to do her make up then I heard her shout 'LISA BABY PLEASE HELP ME TAKE ALL MY MAKE UP OUT OF THE DRAWER AND PLEASE HELP ME WASH THE BRUSHES I'M SORRY THANK YOU BABY' I quickly ran to take all her make ups out and opened them for her then took her brushes to wash now we were both running around. 'BABEEEE HELP PLEASE MY DRESS' I helped her button and zip her dress and wow damn this goddess rite here 'Baby you look so gorgeous you know?' she then pulled me collar down to kiss me we stopped when we heard the door bell.

I just arrived at the mall and went into the make up store I asked for an assistant and gave her all the pictures of the make up products I waited for about 15 minutes the assistant then said 'Ms Manoban would you also like to purchase the newest products of Chanel, Dior and Fenty beauty?' I smiled and said 'Yes please all of them and I am ready to pay!' She hurriedly went to the cashier and she then said 'Ms Manoban there is  700 products in total so your total price will be $20,000' I handed her my credit card and there were about 50 bags so the assistant helped me bring the bags to my car Ooooo I can't wait to see Jennie's reaction my phone rang so I saw the caller ID I instantly smiled.

ON CALL

Nini💖: Hey baby I just called to let you know I'm safe and at the bar already.

Lili💛:Okay babe take care alright anything just call okay?

Nini💖: Okieee see you laterrr!

BAM BAM

OHHHH 333333333!!!! Currently me and Lisa and our gang is playing basketball together like a bros night we even attracted a crowd and a few competitors of course we won all of our games we are the best student basketball team in Korea while we were resting Lisa suddenly said that she had to leave because Jennie needs her to pick her up Hais this whipped ass she bid her goodbyes and left us.

LISA POV

I received a phone call from the bar tender saying 'Hi you were first in the emergency contact list of this miss here please pick her up her friends and her are all extremely drunk I will send the address' So now I am on my way to the address. When I arrived I saw Rose, Jisoo and a few other girls from our school that are Jennie's close friends they were all drunk I approached Jennie and said 'Baby I'm here to bring you home with your friends okay?' she then looked at me and drunkly said 'Who are you leave me alone I have a girlfriend and she will beat you up if you don't leave!' aishhh how do I get this girl to know it's me I quickly hugged her and kissed her making her eyes widen 'LISA is it you?!' I nodded and manage to carry her to my car and placed her in the passenger seat and got my jacket to cover her she has already passed out. I went to get her friends and they were all saying 'Ooo Who are you hottie?' So it was easy to bring them home because they just followed me, Rose and Jisoo were too tired to argue and just followed me.

When I got home my butlers helped me to carry Jennie's friends to the guest rooms, I then carried the already asleep Jennie to my room. I took her clothes off because she smelt strongly off alcohol and smoke and I wake her up so that she can go take a bath but suddenly she flipped our position and straddled my lap and started to kiss me and she started grinding on me OBVIOUSLY I BECAME FUCKING HARD then she started to moan softly bringing me back to my senses 'Jennie babe stop please you are drunk!' She then started to cry and said 'Bu-t you ar-e my girl-friend I wan-t yo-u ple-ase' I then softly said 'Yah baby I want you too I promise we will do it when you are not drunk okay? I just don't want to take advantage of youu' she cutely nodded and spread her arms indicating that she wants to cuddle 'Okay Jen gimme a minute I need to wipe you down first' She nodded and said a little 'thank you' After I wiped her body I laid down beside her and spooned her she then turned around and hugged me tightly snuggling into my neck.

A/N: LONG UPDATE TO MAKE UP FOR ME NOT UPDATING SORRY GUYS BEEN REALLY BUSY! I REALLY WANT TO WRITE SMUT FOR THEM I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING! PLS VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!❤️❤️❤️

PLS STAY SAFE GUYS FROM THE VIRUS OKAY PLS TAKE CARE!