ƬΉΣ ƬЯЦƬΉ...😬

LISA POV

I was kinda surprised when Jennie asked us to talk about ourselves to get to know each other better now that I think of it I know barely anything about Jennie so far I only know the basic information of her nothing really about her background she looked nervous so I took her hand and gently placed her tiny hand in my large ones and softly said 'Babe I will go first so my full name is Lalisa pranpriya Manoban and I was born in Thailand but moved to Korea when I was 10 years old my parents are always really busy so they decided to let me stay alone to have more discipline and I have a part time job which is as a mechanic I kind of show up when I want to oh and I have a older sister a year older called Olivia and she is a year older than you, your turn baby.' and I smiled at her. she then started 'My full name is Jennie ruby Jane and I was born in Korea but lived in New Zealand for quite a long time and then moved back here, although my parents are always on business trips, I don't blame them because they have a really tough job, they want me to stay with them they say that they don't trust me staying by myself and I have an younger brother called Alex he is the same age as you. YESSS WE HAD THE BACKGROUND TALK I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SERIAL KILLER FOR A SECOND!' We both laughed so hard and when the laughter slowly died down we were just comfortably lying on the couch while watching a movie then suddenly she asked 'Baby what rank is your family's business at?' SHIT I CAN'T TELL HER RITE? 'What's yours Babe?' she replied 'Ohh we are ranked two.' SHITTTT SHITT SHITTT I NEED A BACKUP PLAN NOW 'Oh AHAHHAHA SIKE I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU IT'S A SECRET!' She pouted and said 'WHAT THAT'S NOT FAIR I TOLD YOU MINE...' I just laughed and hugged her even tighter...

JENNIE POV

WHY ISN'T LISA TELLING ME WHAT RANK HER BUSINESS FAMILY IS RANKED I JUST TOLD HER MINE THO, I trusted her so I told her mine but don't worry guys I'm not here to gold dig Lisa or leave her if she is at the bottom of the rank I don't care and I don't mind I will always love her no matter what SERIOUS even if I find out that she is a vampire or a werewolf I will still love her she is such an angel... she then said 'Babe later I think in about an hour my sister is gonna come visit me she just came back from New Zealand is it alright if I introduce her to you later as my girlfriend?' I quickly shouted 'OF COURSEEEEE I CAN'T WAIT!' She just smiled lovingly at me that made me smile back and blushed one thing I noticed about Lisa is that she is smiling and laughing more often now and I am really glad.

LISA POV

I heard the door open so I told Jennie to stay at the couch and I went to check on it, it was just my dear sister Olivia she quickly spread her arms asking for a hug which I quickly dived in she then SHOUTED 'LIMARIO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LIL SIS' I told her that I have someone that I want her to meet and she was super excited when we got into the living room my sis shouted 'JENNIE?!?!' Then Jennie turned around and shouted back 'LIVVVV' then they both hugged each other and started laughing and talking, Meanwhile I'm here being confused as fuck what the fuck just happened? So I cleared my throat reminding them that I am still here and not Mr Invisible then Jennie shyly said 'I didn't know your sister was that Olivia we met a couple years ago in New Zealand at school in fashion and design class and we instantly became best of friends!' My mouth formed an :O and I let them be so that they can catch up with each other's life...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING PLS VOTE AND COMMENT I WILL UPDATE LATER AGAIN SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!!🥱🥱🥱YA GIRL IS TIRED🥱🥱🥱

A/N:EDITED💖