Shopping!🛍

LISA POV

I woke up to something heavy on me, what the fuck is this another one of my one night stands SHIT I shouldn't be doing this I love Jennie then I heard a groan I shot my eyes open and felt relieved when I saw a brunette lying on top of me I slowly and carefully peered at her and saw those beautiful feline cat eyes of her she looked so peaceful and cute when she is asleep like a kitten I slowly took my phone of the bed side careful not to wake Jennie up and checked the time it was 10:30am on a Saturday so I decided to wake Jennie up so we could go out together. I gently poked her mandu (dumpling) cheeks she then slowly opened her beautiful eyes and I softly said 'Hey good morning sleepyhead' she then pouted and said 'YAH I'm not a sleepy head it's still early and where's my morning kiss baby?' I slightly laughed and and gave her a peck on her pouty lips, I said 'Babe do you wanna go shopping today I needa buy some shoes' she replied happily 'Of courseeeee babyyy I wanna go shopping especially with you!' we both got up from the bed and got ready for the day.This baby forgot to bring clothes so I told her to bring extra clothes and leave them here for next time but she is always welcomed to take any of my clothes I seriously don't mind but they are just too big for Jennie.

JENNIE POV

Here I am having a hard time choosing clothes for myself from Lisa's closet not because all of them are ugly it's because all of them are too nice Lisa's wardrobe is like street clothes heaven containing all sorts of brands such as: Off white, Balenciaga and Gucci etc. I love each and every clothes in Lisa's closet because number 1 they are all so comfortable for me,Number 2 all the clothes have Lisa's scent on them and Number 3 Lisa has a great fashion sense. After I picked out a hoodie that reach just below to my knees we went out to her car, and went for breakfast near Lisa's house one thing I really like about Lisa is that she does care about your opinion she doesn't just order food for me she asks what I want to eat unlike all the 'gentleman' out there. After breakfast which I insisted on paying which she let me because she doesn't want this to turn into a big argument, we went to the mall and Lisa got herself 3 pairs of new shoes all from the newest Gucci collection just how rich is she? After that we went into our favourite clothing shop Zara and we bought almost everything in the store what I was surprised with was the whole time Lisa held all the clothes I wanted and helped me carried my bag and patiently waited for me to try all my outfits on.When we were lining up to pay I was about to take my card out from my wallet but nope she stopped me and said 'Nope Babe I'm paying for us!' I was about to disagree but too late she already handed the cashier her card and the total amount was $2,000 Holy cowww how much did we actually buy, I quickly said thank you a million times until she shut me up and said it's fine babe, now I'm mad at myself for getting so much clothes like for real I don't even know about Lisa's background is she hardworking or is she just plain rich?

We walked out of the store with Lisa carrying all the shopping bag because she insisted we were both so tired because of all the shopping we have done so we just called it a day and got on the car, during the car ride I felt Lisa's warm hand on my thigh slowly rubbing it after that she flipped her hand over and wiggled her fingers to signal me that she wants to hold my hand which I simply did her hand feels rough but not too rough just perfect and it fits my hand like a missing puzzle piece. When we got back to Lisa's home I helped her unload the car and we went to the living room to rest for awhile she was laying her head on my lap while wrapping her long slender arms around me. The silence we had was very comfortable I could just fall asleep but I spoke up 'Um baby can we get to know each other better?' she just looked up and gave me a confused look so I quickly said 'Ah I mean like each others background you know?' she just nodded and said ' Where should I even start'...

A/N: HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR READING WE ARE ON SO MANY RANKS LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!🙏💝 THIS IS CURRENTLY STUCK IN MY HEAD 'AWESOME SCREEN AWESOME CAMERA LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE' OH GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK?😏

A/N:EDITED💖