Stay🙏

JENNIE POV

I woke to ragged coughs from Lisa I slowly opened my eyes to see me laying on top of Lisa with her hugging me tightly I felt her forehead and it was burning hot this girl is really having a high fever oh my god so I slowly removed her arms from my waist but nope this girl just tightened her grip aish how am I supposed to get out of her hold without waking her up I then whispered 'Lisa yah I need to get some wet towels' she finally let go of me and I went to search for some towels and drenched the towels with cold water then went back to Lisa and gently lay the wet towel on her forehead she slightly frowned at first but then relaxed I saw that she was starting to sweat so I went up to her room and got a shirt from her closet and brought it downstairs where Lisa was she was still sound asleep so I gently shook her and said 'Lisa I need to change your hoodie is that okay?' She just nodded so I slowly took of her hoodie and it revealed her toned rock hard abs HOLY MOTHER OF JISOOS BLESS MY EYES I'm lucky that her eyes are still closed because she can't see me in a blushing mess rite now I didn't realise that I was staring for this long until she hoarsely said 'You done checking me out?' With a smirk on her face I just smacked her and put the shirt on her she then said thank you to me then she said 'Jennie please stay I don't want you going home this late it's very dangerous' I agreed to stay and she told me to stay in her room and she will sleep on the couch at first I argued back but there was no point because she just said go sleep so I went up to her room and picked out a shirt to wear and it was a oversized shirt for me because Lisa is much taller than me,I couldn't help to sniff the shirt because it smelled just like Lisa and it was hella addicting and when I lay on Lisa's bed it was so comfortable it felt like home and her scent was lingering around the whole room it felt like heaven.

LISA POV

I woke up to the scent of pancakes around my whole house it smelled so heavenly so I headed to the kitchen and saw Jennie cooking wow I didn't know she could cook damn she's got such a wifey material I smiled knowing that she's cooking for me but my smile soon faded when I realise that in the future she would be someone else's wife and in the arms of a guy she truly loves but then she turned around and said 'Good morning manoban!!!' I then smiled and said 'Good morning Kim how was your sleep?' She then gave me her gummy smile and said it was wonderful then we settled down on the dining table seating next to each other I smiled because out of all the seats she sat next to me I then said 'Thank you so much for cooking normally I don't eat home cook food I mostly eat store bought food or don't eat at all honestly' then Jennie said shockingly 'Wait are you serious? Do you not know how to cook for yourself?' I smiled shyly 'Nope I'm terrible at cooking I'd probably burn the whole house down and the food will probably taste like shit' she then said 'aish stop being so negative I'm sure you would do fine' I just replied 'One day I will cook for you then but now we should start to head to school just borrow my clothes ya?' She smiled and went to my room to pick clothes she picked a hoodie that was like a dress for her she looks so fucking adorable holy shit and I wore my typical leather jacket and sweatpants and we both got on my car and went to school. When we arrived at school we got lots of curious stares but I just ignored them and we parted ways because she has Physics and I have math. Something I noticed is when I'm with Jennie I come to school like actually attend class which no one is able to make me do not even my mum...

A/N: SORRY BOUT THIS BORING UPDATE THANK YOU FOR READING JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE RANKED FOR 3 CATEGORIES WHOAAAA GUYS I LOVE UU!!!🖤🖤🖤

A/N:EDITED❤️