₥Ɏ ⱧɆ₳Ɽ₮💔

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: Good morning have a fantastic day!💞

JENINI HAS SEEN

LISA POV
Did Jennie just seen me what the actual fuck what did I do wrong shit did I scare her away or some shit, all these thoughts rush through my idiotic mind tears then tears started building I quickly took a cigarette and started puffing ahhhh the relief of stress you know what maybe instead of heading straight to class I'm gonna go chill in the basketball courts I ain't going to stupid school FUCK SCHOOL!

BAM BAM
Where the fuck is Lisa I thought that she would always be here in school earlier then me since she was doing the thing for Jennie but guess what she didn't turn up aish that kid I tried calling her but nope no answer at all what a joke I wanted to have lunch with her because I wanted to ask her about Jennie and her progress on her.So I went over to her locker which were a few rows away from mine when I left the note in her locker I turned around to see Jennie and Kai kissing SHIT IF LISA SAW THIS THIS IS ALL GOING TO TURN OUT BAD oops too late I turned around to see a teary eyed Lisa tears threatening to fall OMFG this is really bad I then said 'Hey Lis don't care about it I'm sure it's jus-' she didn't let me finish she just cut rite in and said 'Mistake my ass here pass this to her' she then handed me some chips and chocolate and walked away, honestly I thought that she would go up to them and start beating Kai up but wow she really did control herself.

JENNIE POV
I was talking to Kai because he came up to me to ask about our English homework when suddenly 2 rough lips attached to mine and Kai started moving his lips roughly,I was too shock to respond I don't know if I liked the kiss or not suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder,I detached our lips and turned around to see Bam Bam Lisa's best friend he then handed me the snacks and chocolates wait why didn't Lisa hand me this why is he handing this to me?

LISA POV
Ouch my heart I can hear it break on me it hurts SO MUCH FUCK WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH!!! So I quickly ran to my car and drove back home before I start doing anything bad, when I got home I went to the fridge and got myself beers, vodka and whiskey, time to drink all of this pain away I guess.I really don't understand how people really expect me to act normal again and again I am so done with this shit, this is so stupid why did I even decide to try and get Jennie this shit between me and her will never happen what the fuck are you even thinking Manoban why would think that The Kim Jennie would even give you a chance you are such a useless piece of shit! FUCK EVERYTHING!!

LISA'S MOM POV

I haven't visited Lisa, my daughter, for such a long time since me and Husband is always on multiple business trips. After all, we are the No 1 richest best company in the whole of Asia. I really do respect Lisa. She doesn't spend a lot of our money but we insisted on giving her a Villa for her to stay in since the villa is close to her school and we also gave her a Bugatti for her 18th birthday. When I entered Lisa's house it was dark and gloomy so I called out to her 'LALISA MANOBAN GET DOWN HERE' there was no response so I went up to her room and when i went into her room I could see her lying on the floor with alcohol lying around and blood all over the floor quickly I rushed to her and woke her up she then said 'Hey mum what are you doing here?' I was already crying 'YA WHAT DID U DO WHY ARE CUTTING YOURSELF' she replied weakly 'It's nothing mum I'm fine just leave me alone' I demanded a full explanation and she did give me explanation she said she was stress over school so that's why she was acting like this but I still don't believe her but I let her be since I don't wanna start anymore arguments so I left her alone and went home I reported everything to my husband but he said to relax maybe she is just going through a tough time in school!

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY IS AT #212-Lalisa Manoban WHOA LOVE YOUUU!!!!

A/N: EDITED❤️