STOP!✋

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: GOOD MORNING GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MATH TEST!

JENINI: THANK YOU!!!💖

KAI POV

I saw that bitchass Manoban heading towards Jennie's locker,hmmm what the fuck does she think she's doing KIM JENNIE is mine and only mine I won't let anyone take her away from me especially Manoban if she ever takes Jennie away from me I will make sure I make her life a living hell I will use all my money and power to go against her since my family company is in Top No 3 I bet she is all the way at the bottom of the chart. So I shout at her 'EH LISA MANOBAN' she turned around and glared at me then I threw a punch in a face and kicked her stomach but this felt weird because normally she is really good at fighting but she is just letting me hit her so I took this as a advantage and punched and kicked her even harder then I keep hearing Jennie shout at me 'KAI STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING HER!' I laughed why the fuck does she care about this freak AHAHAHA someone actually cares for this piece of shit then I heard her say to Lisa 'Lisa yah fight back why aren't you fighting back' with tears already spilling out of Jennie's eyes.Then suddenly Lisa stood up and kicked me in my crotch and punched me hard in the face ,that made me fall then she kept kicking my stomach and ribs multiple times I could hear my ribs breaking OUCH then Bam Bam pulled her away from me and said 'That's enough bro lets get out of here' to Lisa she nodded and left still looking at me with an emotionless face. Then I heard my bros shout 'SOMEBODY CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE' then I blacked out...

JENNIE POV

I saw Lisa getting beaten up by Kai which is really unusual because Lisa is a much greater fighter than Kai so seeing her getting beat up was heartbreaking I saw how she just lay there lifelessly while Kai continuously kicked and punched her why wasn't she doing anything so I shouted 'Lisa yah why aren't you fighting back' she then started aggressively punching and kicking Kai 10 times harder than what Kai was giving her but when I looked at her but she didn't show any fear or pain or anger she was emotionless I tried making eye contact with her but she just avoided my eye contact and went with Bam Bam what hurt me the most was seeing all those scars and blood all over her beautiful face, Lisa was slowly going out of my sight when I ran towards her and grabbed her arm when she turned around I got scared so I quickly stuttered 'Um I-I want to accomp-any you are y-ou ok-ay?' She just nodded and walked at my pace then I heard Bam Bam say 'Hey guys let's get to class ya?' I answered 'alright let's go!' I tried lightening up the mood.

LISA POV

I really didn't feel like being involved in another fight but that son of a bitch Kai decided to start one today I really can't believe how immature he is so I didn't fight back because I know Jennie is watching and I really don't want her to think I'm scary or a violent person which I'm not I only learnt to fight to defend myself because I would never ever want to seem weak to my enemy, so today when Kai decided to start a fight for no reason I didn't try to do anything but that son of a bitch decided to take an advantage of me and started kicking and hitting harder it hurts a lot but the physical pain wasn't really a problem only the pain in my heart is the problem. What Jennie said echoed in my head so I decided to fight back. It was too easy one kick and Kai is already on the ground. I kicked him harder making sure to break something, then Bam Bam stopped me which is good or not he will probably end up in the emergency room. After that chaos me and Bam Bam were heading class since I was doing fine just little cuts and scratches when suddenly I felt someone grabbed my arm I turned around then I saw a Jennie pale Jennie like she had seen a ghost am I really that ugly or scary? She then started stuttering she was so cute I didn't know how to reply her so I just nodded and we headed to class together.When I was peacefully listening to the teacher SIKE I was just staring at Jennie in peace when we heard the principle over the speakers of our school say 'ATTENTION WILL LISA MANOBAN HEAD TO MY OFFICE NOW' ughhh what now, I just walked out of class until I heard footsteps behind me guess what Kim Jennie was following me so I asked what was she doing she simply replied 'You did nothing wrong and I'm gonna tell the principle' I just chuckled because the principle of our school is my uncle and he is super chill but okay I will let this girl do whatever she wants. We went into the office. Me and Jennie politely greeted our principal and Jennie started saying 'Sir please don't get Lisa in trouble I swear she was just doing self defence she was starting a fight' my uncle just let us go...

It was already the end of the day when I was leaving class Jennie tapped my shoulder and shyly said 'Lisa yah I will take care of you okay you have so many scars' I just smiled and said okay and thank you to her, once again she flashed her gummy smile at me and I was at cloud nine again. I opened the door for her and started driving to my house suddenly her phone rang she answered and all I heard was 'Omg is he okay alright I will go visit him rite now' she then hanged up and said quietly 'I'm so sorry but can you please drop me off at the hospital' 'It's okay Jennie' then I drove her to the hospital and bid her goodbye. I was fucking pissed and not surprised because turns out Kai is more important to Jennie than me because clearly she is now at the hospital instead of my house I mean what the fuck was I thinking of course she wouldn't put me first it will always be Kai her first choice will always be Kai no matter what and there's nothing I can do about it. So I drove to the bar downtown when I went in the bartender immediately recognise me because I am a regular customer after all, when I had about 15 bottles of beer this girl came up to me and started flirting with me and kept trying to kiss me of course I rejected her I only have eyes for the one and only Jennie Kim, suddenly I felt a punch across my face I immediately stood up and hit him back turns out my boy here decided to start a fight with me because I was "flirting" with his girlfriend so I said 'Damn not my problem that the ant in your pants can't keep her satisfied' then he got angrier than before and tried hitting me again but I'm much faster than him so I grabbed his arm and twisted it until I heard the bone crack then I got out of the bar. Shit I have now got more cuts and bruises I'm gonna try to stay out of sight tomorrow...

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!❤️❤️❤️ WE ARE RANKED FOR 3 THINGS AND CURRENTLY #126-Lisamanoban LETS GOOO!!!

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!!!KrishellHyacinthVale

A/N:EDITED❤️