𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 😪

THIRD POV 

The last shot was released from Lisa Manoban this shot decides their win or loss for the final game and everybody was watching carefully it felt as if time had stopped, AND THE BALL SWOOSHED RITE INTO THE HOOP MARLBOROUGH COLLEGE HAD JUST WON!!! They all hugged and cheered for each other. They even started carrying their captain. They were in victory everybody felt proud and successful. They had worked so hard for these past 2 days so they decided to have a celebration. They all went to a Bar and drank together. Even the coaches joined them, when they got back to the hotel everybody fell rite into their beds already passing out they have a flight to catch tomorrow bright and early.

LISA POV

Damn I drank loads earlier. I'm so glad that we won. I'm so proud of our team on how far we have come as a whole but Bam Bam was so much more drunk than me I'm still able to walk by myself but may fall over anytime. So I laid Bam Bam on the bed and he mumbled a small 'Thank you' I checked my phone and saw messages from Jennie:

ON TEXT

💖Jennie💖: LISA YAH WHY AREN'T ANSWERING MY CALLS ARE YOU OKAY?

                              INCOMING VIDEO CALL FROM 💛lili💛 

LISA POV

When Jennie answered she looked so sleepy already shit did I wake her up so I said softly 'I'm so sorry it's just that earlier the whole team went out together to celebrate our victory and I didn't check my phone' Jennie then said 'Congrats Lisaaa!!! I knew that you guys could win!' I just smiled and then she glared and said 'Lisa did you drink alcohol earlier?' shit I just nodded slowly she then shouted at me 'I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DRINKING IS BAD FOR YOU AND YOU STILL DRANK HUH' I quickly said 'Ahhh I'm sorry I didn't drink a lot don't worry I'm still alive see talking to you.' she said fine if I ever drink again I'm screwed, I saw that she was getting tired so I said 'Jennie lets go sleep alright, I will see you tomorrow!' Then we waved goodbye!

LIKE THIS 

A/N: BLESS MY EYES SHE IS SO HOT!

LISA POVToday everyone woke up with a killer headache we were all very quiet and tired the whole plane was silent and everybody was sleeping peacefully, when we got to the airport I was going to take the school's bus back but guess what I felt a t...

LISA POVToday everyone woke up with a killer headache we were all very quiet and tired the whole plane was silent and everybody was sleeping peacefully, when we got to the airport I was going to take the school's bus back but guess what I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see a smiling Jennie awwwweee she is tooo cute she caught me off guard and jumped to hug me I hugged her back to show how much I missed her too it might sound silly you know but you will get it if you're in love with someone you just want to be there with them 24/7. When we pulled away she cutely said 'Lisa stay over at my house okay I still have your shirt at my house!' I just agreed with her and followed her to her car wow I haven't sat in Jennie's car before, she shyly said 'I'm an okay driver don't judge okay' I just raised my hands to surrender then we both laughed together doing the whole car ride I was just staring at her admiring her beauty, sometimes I would catch her blushing she is the cutest kid lemme tell you.

JENNIE POV

Today I decided to go pick Lisa up from the airport because I miss her too much and I wanted to spend some quality time together which we did during the car trip in my peripheral vision I could see that she was staring at me so I couldn't help but blushed, when we got back to my house my parents are still on a business trip so the house was quiet, I asked her what she wanted to eat for dinner she said it was up to me so I suggested pizza and she agreed we both went to shower EXCUSE ME IN DIFFERENT SHOWERS, after we were done we were just chilling in the living room watching a Netflix series that we are both into called 'YOU' while eating pizza it was already 10pm when went up there were no more awkwardness between us which I'm very glad to say so we both settled in my bed and I looked at her with pouty lips, she then chuckled softly said 'Want to cuddle?' without saying anything I started snuggling up with her she was my safe heaven and I am glad she is here with me...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING I'M GONNA GIVE YOU GUYS MORE FLUFF FOR NOW! LOVE YAAA!!!💝💝💝 OH AND I STARTED SCHOOL SO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO 1 UPDATE A DAY! PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME!!!💝💝💝

A/N:EDITED💖