STOP IGNORING ME!🤐

BEEP BEEP BEEP

LISA POV

I woke up to the annoying beeps I groaned loudly making the person holding my hands move making me open my eyes to my surprise I saw the person that hurt me the most rubbing her red puffy eyes no scrap that she was rubbing her eyes so damn cutely but no I won't let the walls that I've built break down this easily. She then opened her cat feline eyes making my heart flutter but NO LISA NO remember this girl rite here destroyed everything you had,I cleared my throat awkwardly making her let go my hand and then she said 'Um Lisa yah I'm really sorr-' I didn't want to hear her excuses anymore I'm done with all of this bullshit I then interrupted her and coldly said 'Thanks for visiting me but you can go now' she then replied 'NO LISTEN TO ME LISA DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME!' I then lost it 'GET THE FUCK OUT JENNIE WHAT PART OF IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!' She then screamed back at me 'NO I WON'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU HEAR ME OUT LISA!' That's it I totally lost it I ripped the needle that was sticking into me because the hospital was injecting Iv fluid(the nutrient solution) I stood up and faced Jennie it was easy to make her feel intimidated because I am so much more taller than her and then I lowly said 'Get out now' I could tell that she was scared of me but too bad she is the one who created this Lisa, I pushed her toward the door but not too hard because I don't wanna hurt her. She then started crying really hard it really hurts to see her like that then I slammed the door after she was out of the room,I then realised how this is so hard to get over Jennie she was the only one I loved my legs started to feel like jelly so slowly I slid down the cold metal door and suddenly my tears came running down my pale cheek.

JENNIE POV

She.Just.Kicked.Me.Out? I spent hours and hours in the hospital praying to God that Lisa would wake up healthy and fine. When I saw Lisa collapse during the basketball game my heart shattered knowing the reason that she is exhausted , she is sick, she is unhealthy it is all because of me all because of me. I found out the reason why she collapsed. It turns out that Lisa had started all her bad habits again such as smoking and drinking. I didn't know it was this serious. Lisa did nothing to deserve this but why wouldn't she just freaking listen to me is it that hard? If only she knew my side, if she would just calm down and hear out what I gotta say then everything would be alright I think?

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

JENNIE POV

I'm currently arranging my locker to take the books I needed. It was all peaceful until Nancy and the group of bitches came up to me and started screaming 'YOU SLUT, YOU BITCH, YOU WHORE, LISA IS MINE BACK OFF HOE!' I was shocked I couldn't move then suddenly all the memories of me getting bullied in high school flashes inside my mind making my anxiety level increase making me feel light headed everything felt blurry and messy. Then I was brought back to reality when I felt a slap across my face I saw Nancy smirking evilly at me when she was about to hit me once again I closed my eyes waiting for the contact but felt nothing so I opened my eyes and saw the one and only Lisa grabbing Nancy hand giving her a death glare then I heard her shout at Nancy and her group 'FUCK OFF DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON JENNIE OR YOU WILL EXPERIENCE HELL!' and then she slammed the locker loudly making Nancy's group jump and she shouted 'GO AWAY IF I SEE YOU NEAR HER AGAIN YOU GON DIE!' Nancy group gulped and couldn't speak so they just nodded and ran because everyone in this school knows that Lisa shouldn't be messed with.   

LISA POV

I know I said I was not gonna care about Jennie anymore but I couldn't I just couldn't see her get bullied or beaten up by those bitches that all claims that I am theirs bull shit, I made sure that they would be scared of me and not mess with Jennie anymore because I can't always be there to protect Jennie this is the least I could do. The red hand mark on Jennie's cheek was very visible wow they slap harder than I thought, the next thing I did shock both me and Jennie my hand had its own mind it went up to caress Jennie's mandu cheeks making Jennie look at me with tears in her beautiful eyes I could just kiss her rite now but NO. She then quietly said 'Thank you Lisa yah I-i' I cut her and said 'Shhh don't just go home safely yah?' she then cutely nodded ahhhh my heart is pounding so hard rite now. I just realised something a few months ago I stood here trying to get Jennie's attention but now I'm ignoring all the attention that she is giving me, LIFE IS FUCKED UP!

A/N:THANK YOU FOR 6K READS WHOA GUYS LIKE DAMN PLS VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!😘😘😘

Happy belated birthday to Rose the chipmunk!!!❤️

A/N:EDITED💓