𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙮⏰

10 WEEKS HAS PASSED

THIRD POV

Everyone on the team was panting and sweating hard, 5 minutes left of the final game, scores are 100-100 Bam Bam and tom dribbled the ball to the half court they see Lisa open they quickly passed the ball to Lisa and Lisa dribbled to lose her opponent with 5 seconds left she shot a 3 pointer then the bell buzzed indicating it was the end of the game, this made everyone shout and cheer for Marlborough college who just won the finals by their captain shooting a three pointer! What was even more exciting was Lisa decided to hold a party in her villa tonight inviting all her friends and teammates. About 4 weeks ago 2 new students had been introduced to the school their names were: JISOO AND ROSE turns out Lisa have already known Rose for about 5 years now and Rose decided to come back from Australia, Jennie has Known Jisoo for about 3 years now because Jisoo is her neighbour.  

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: Good morning was wondering whether you can make it to my party tonight?

JENINI: CONGRATS I HEARD YOU GUYS WON but of course I would be there

WHYAMIHERE666: Thank you see you later!

DURING THE PARTY

LISA POV

I still heard the doorbell over the blasting loud music so I quickly ran to the door to open it revealing Jennie and Jisoo I gave both of them friendly hugs and invited them in I then loudly said 'there is lots of booze so help yourself and um if you need anything just let me know alright!' they nodded I could see that they were having troubles hearing me so I handed them two bottles of beer led them to my room which is upstairs Rose and Bam Bam were already chilling in my room already watching a movie because we don't really like blasting music we just wanna talk, I made sure everybody had seats then I started drinking my beer Bam Bam then called me and said 'Lisa lets go out to your balcony Let's go have a smoke' I just nodded and took the pack of cigarettes out of my drawer normally I keep my cigarettes in my pocket but knowing I had lots of guests tonight I decided to keep it.I excused myself and went out me and Bam Bam were just smoking in peace when I broke the silence 'Bro what do you wanna talk about?' he simply replied 'Lisa yah don't you dare give up on Jennie I really do see improvements already!' I just shouted angrily at him 'ARE FUCKING SERIOUS THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN I'M ALWAYS GONNA BE HER SECOND CHOICE AND KAI IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER FIRST CHOICE,I'VE ALREADY LEARNT TO ACCEPT THAT!' what I didn't know was tears were already flowing and Bam Bam embraced me into a hug...

JENNIE POV

When we first went into Lisa's room, her scent was already engulfing me. She was such a gentleman tonight.She was taking care of me and Jisoo really well. I know that she sense that me and Jisoo were feeling uncomfortable downstairs so she brought us up to her room where Rose and Bam Bam were already talking, when Bam Bam called out to Lisa that they should have a smoke together I was shook I didn't know that Lisa smokes then I followed her movements where she got a pack of cigarettes out of her drawer she then excused herself and went out to the balcony with Bam Bam. Hmph now I'm bored Rose and Jisoo are just chatting and chatting they really do get along really well but now I'm feeling so lonely so I decided to lay on Lisa's bed just when I closed my eyes we all heard the muffled shouting from outside all we were all exchanging confused glances, all I heard was 'I'VE LEARNT TO ACCEPT THAT' and then it went silent after about 10 minutes we saw them both come in I could clearly see that Lisa's beautiful hazelnut brown eyes were bloodshot red and puffy did she cry earlier what happened. I really want to know what is going on at the last minute Lisa was all happy now she looks like someone has died, I really do wanna ask but I really don't wanna ruin the mood so I just shut my mouth. What surprised me was suddenly Lisa laid on the bed beside me I could smell her strong cologne scent that I really love and a little mix of the smell of cigarette then I heard her sigh and mumbled 'What am I gonna do...'

ROSE POV

I was shocked when I suddenly heard the muffled shouting of Lisa, then I saw her come in with Bam Bam and she looks like she cried a hell lot and I know the reason for her pain it was someone that doesn't love her back. Then she suddenly laid beside Jennie I could sense that Lisa is tired of this I remember last time back when we were 16 Lisa was like a ball of sunshine always cheering everybody up she had the most positive energy and attitude, I don't know what happened to her but all I know is that she is so done being here. When we realised that both of them had already fallen asleep Bam Bam went down and said that the party was over everybody cleaned up and left except for me, Jisoo and Bam Bam, me and Jisoo decided to share a guest room and Bam Bam went to the other guest room...

A/N:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! LOVE YAAA!!!😍😍😍

A/N:EDITED❤️