I see you...🙃

A/N:ENJOY WITH THE MUSIC!!!^

JENNIE POV

AHHH I CAN"T BELIEVE OLIVIA IS LISA'S SISTER!!! This is like the best family there is out there, I asked why did she decide to come back she said she missed the country and missed Lisa thats why then suddenly she shouted 'OH AND WE HAVE THE ANUAL DINNER WITH THE FAMILY TONIGHT LISA!' I saw Lisa suddenly flinched at the sudden loudness, wait hold on I have a dinner tonight too so I asked what Is it for she said 'oh just for the all the business guys to go to we don't normally show up but our parents says that it is a must this time. SHIT I SHOULD GO GET READY!SEE YOU THERE JEN!' suddenly Lisa shouted 'WAIT SIS I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!' Lisa then ran to Olivia and proudly said 'Sis meet my girlfriend!' I could see Olivia's jaw dropped she then started being crazy and screamed 'WAITT HOW WHEN WHATTT? ' Lisa just said she will explain later, she then left so I went over to Lisa and she was already gaming on her phone so I said 'Lisa yah go get ready for the dinner you don't wanna be late' and I gave her peck on the lips and snuggled closer into me and mumbled 'Please baby cuddle for a sec' of course I couldn't resist her she is too cuteee...

KAI POV

Finally today is the day I ruin the whole of Lisa's life watch me destroy everything, because I remembered that everyone had to come to this annual dinner because we are meeting the 1st rank in Asia and I can't wait to meet their daughter maybe I can marry her and become the 1st in the whole of Asia, when I went into the room I already saw my parents and they know all about Lisa how she's such a bitch and we are going to destroy her together, then I saw Jennie and Lisa together what I realise is these few days Lisa and Jennie has gotten really close and what made me furious is I saw their hands they were intertwined together that made me grip tightly on the hem of my shirt this just made me want revenge even more I'm fucking hungry for revenge. So our plan is wonderful listen carefully so what me and my parents planned was to humiliate Lisa in front of all the highest ranks by pouring pig's blood all over her and I know for sure she will fight back me so my parents are going to hold her back and that is our grand plan and Jennie will for sure come running back into my arms when she finds out that Lisa isn't worth anything and she is nothing but a useless piece of shit...

JENNIE POV

While all the business people were talking and giving very long speeches I could clearly see that Lisa will fall asleep any time now so I placed my hand on her lap and started caressing her thigh to keep her awake and keeping my other hand intertwined with hers and occasionally running my thumb against her palm. But something seemed off when I turned around I saw Kai looking at us smugly and I'd expect him to look away or break the eye contact BUT NOPE he just stared back at me like something was wrong with me. When it was time for all of the children including us to go up to the stage to thank everyone for coming Kai stood beside Lisa which seemed super suspicious and before I knew it Lisa was covered in blood I screamed in terror.

LISA POV

me in front of all these people I grabbed his collar and lifted him up and shouted 'YOU BASTARD I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU' just when I was about to hit Kai to make his face even uglier I saw Kai's parents calling for the guards I just laughed to myself 'Amateurs' when the guard was about to reach me I shot them a look and they were my body guards since this party is held by the Manobans they understood the situation and went up to Kai and kicked him off the stage and gave him hand cuffs he was now screaming 'WHAT THE FUCK IT'S HER THAT YOU SHOULD BE TAKING DOWN' I was about to fight back when we heard a deep voice say 'STOP THIS NONSENSE AT ONCE' SHIT MY PARENTS ARE HERE!

THIRD POV

The room went silent only whispers and murmurs could be heard then the man spoked up again 'What is going on?' Kai shouted 'MR MANOBAN THERE IS A LOW RANKED GIRL TRYING TO INTRUDE THIS PARTY! SO I HANDLED HER' What happened next shocked everyone. Mr and Mrs Manoban ran to the girl who was all covered in blood and supposedly intruding the party. Then Mr Manoban went over to Kai and hit him multiple of times and shouted at him 'HOW DARE YOU THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER YOU SON OF A BITCH' Kai's eyes widened in surprise and Mrs and Mr Kim was trying their very best to apologise to the Manobans but there was no chance that Mr Manoban or Mrs Manoban will let this get pass so easily, Meanwhile Jennie and Mrs Manoban got lots of cloths to wipe the blood off Lisa...

LISA POV

II'm still fucking pissed at Kai I'm gonna make sure our partnership is going to end this instance to make sure the Kims will be bankrupt and in poverty I just got changed into simple clothes and sat on the bench with a cigarette in between my fingers trying to calm myself down. When I heard someone cleared their throat so I turned around to see Jennie I instantly threw my cigarette away and said sorry a million times because I know that she hates people who smokes she just sighed and said 'So the Manoban huh?' in a cold tone, I just realised I haven't told her anything about my family's rank shittt. 'Um I'm sorry Jennie baby that I didn't tell you fully about my background don't worry it's not that I don't trust you I was just waiting for the rite time to tell you.' I squinted my eyes because I'm fucking scared of this fuming kitten beside me I was expecting her to yell at me but instead I felt a pair of soft lips attached to mine she was about to pull away but I deepened the kiss I missed the feeling of her lips on mine when we felt that we were losing air we pulled away with our foreheads still joined and we both smiled lovingly at each other...

A/N: ARE YOU GUYS SHOOKED THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU GUYS!PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!!!💘💘💘WE ARE AT #13-jenlisa HOLY SHITTT

A/N:EDITED💖