ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ?😵

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: Good morning have a wonderful day!

JENINI:THANK YOU!!!

THIRD POV 

What Lisa didn't know was the call that Jennie received was actually from her mum saying how her brother broke his arm during football and Jennie had to be there for her brother, As Lisa walked inside the hallway the cold gushes of wind makes her shiver she is wearing a black mask to not show anyone her scars, she did the same old thing putting the Note and Snacks in Jennie's locker and heading to class which was Biology.

JENNIE POV

I saw Lisa entering the class with a black mask what's up with her, after staring and worrying about Lisa a lesson had already passed we have gym next so I hurried to the changing room and changed then coach put us in teams again my team was against Lisa and wow I can tell you she is God at basketball the way she moves so swiftly and quickly I just stared at her in awe. When the games were finished coach said that he had an announcement so we all gathered around and he loudly shouted 'EVERYBODY LISA MANOBAN IS GOING TO BE YOUR BASKETBALL CAPTAIN' everybody clapped and cheered because Lisa does deserve it she is 10 times better than all of us here, she just thanked everyone quietly and everyone made their way to the changing rooms. When I looked over to where Lisa is changing I'm not a pervert guysss but what I saw shocked me there were bruises all over her stomach and back, what I didn't notice was I was already walking towards Lisa 'Lisa yah what happened please tell me I will bring you to the nurse' She just replied coldly 'It's none of you business' what pains me is seeing Lisa giving me cold treatment what have I done? I just made eye contact with Lisa and slowly, carefully and gently touched and caressed her scars and bruises, I felt that Lisa tensed up from my touch but slowly melted into my touch which made me glad that she felt comfortable with me...

She then spoke up 'Um Jennie as much as I want to stay like this I need to take a shower I'm really sweaty' SHOOT JENNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING I started blushing like crazy and shyly said 'oops I'm sorry' and I quickly ran back to shower, Oh my god hopefully she doesn't think that I am a creep yikes I'm so creepy ahhhh stupid Jen!!!AM I CRAZY holy cow I was standing there for a good few minutes just caressing her bruises and scars that were on her abs on her freaking abs oh mah god my face is just heating up by thinking of her abs some one please help me I can't stop thinking about Lisa I'm going crazyy!!!

LISA POV

Wait what the fuck just happened, Hold up wait a minute the KIM JENNIE was caressing my bruises while looking into my eye whattt I can't help it but to blush a little luckily she was already gone when all these thoughts came in ahhh shit she might think that I'm a weirdo now oh nooo just as I thought that I was gonna slowly let go of my feelings of Jennie by giving her cold treatment she decided to do this aishhh I'm really just whipped for Jennie for God sake I'm not even in a relationship with her why am I thinking so much. But I guess I'm kinda happy that I am the basketball captain now then I can finally start a basketball team for the school and lead them to victory, but there's only one thing that can make me happiest but that one thing is something I can never ever have...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING SORRY THAT IT IS VERY SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!💘💘💘 JENLISA CUTE SHOT TO MAKE UP MISTAKES LOVE YA!!!

A/N:EDITED❤️